SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a grey r35 pulling into knox via burwood hwy by hungry jacks at about 1:00pm, asian guy driving, looked fkn 20!

ye that guy lives in rowville next to mates girlfriends house. to his collection you can add a Bentley, lambo and a f430 and a BMW X5. and no i dont stalk him...much lol

ye that guy lives in rowville next to mates girlfriends house. to his collection you can add a Bentley, lambo and a f430 and a BMW X5. and no i dont stalk him...much lol

"If" he was 20 ish - he could have loaded parents... Personally not a fan of "rich kids" cause they tend not to really appreciate what they have nor have worked/earned it.

black r32 down serpells road like 4:30 - then saw same one driving round the pines @ around 5 - lots of police driving around blackburn road / serpells road for some reason today =/

white ceffy, kitted and all that jazz. cheltenham rd waiting to turn onto springvale round 6ish. I've seen your plates on here before but i cant remember them now. also had a slticker on the side skirt. url of somesort? the middle bit was red anyway

Dark blue R34 N/A manual coupe - Plate number "HVNS-34"

Pretty stock with a cannon exhaust.

Red P plater.

It was bunny hopping slightly - that's how I figured it was a manual :(

spotted a grey r35 pulling into knox via burwood hwy by hungry jacks at about 1:00pm, asian guy driving, looked fkn 20!

You might've spotted my mate driving his dad's car? His dad just sold his Porsche GT3 and picked up a grey R35 on that day haha.. could've been them? He looks young, just off his P's I think?