SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

wow, is that yellow nissan yours? did u and your brother modify your cars, and where ?

Its orange :thumbsup: haha the lighting makes it looks more yellow. Yea we both did stuff to our cars. We got our cars painted at DT Panels in springvale.

He just got an RB25DET put in because it used to be non turbo and mine is pulling aroun 280rwkw, done by matt (sau username: Femno)

Better pic

4759_91469943518_573083518_2010149_6681843_n.jpg

Its orange :thumbsup: haha the lighting makes it looks more yellow. Yea we both did stuff to our cars. We got our cars painted at DT Panels in springvale.

He just got an RB25DET put in because it used to be non turbo and mine is pulling aroun 280rwkw, done by matt (sau username: Femno)

niiice. cuz the thing is im actually planning on buying a nissan. been looking on car sales for month and the closest thing to your car is a skyline R33 but I like how your cars are buff and what you did to the front and and back to make it seem thicker (sorry dont know the extact term ,body kit? :( ) how much would it cost to get that kind of modification ? and how much is custom paint ? oh and isn't turbo illegal ?

niiice. cuz the thing is im actually planning on buying a nissan. been looking on car sales for month and the closest thing to your car is a skyline R33 but I like how your cars are buff and what you did to the front and and back to make it seem thicker (sorry dont know the extact term ,body kit? :thumbsup: ) how much would it cost to get that kind of modification ? and how much is custom paint ? oh and isn't turbo illegal ?

Body kit cost me $800, fitting and repsraying the whole car that colour was $4000. Since i have a bigger turbo yes it is illegal but you sound like you are or yet to be a p plater? Then yes you cant drive turbo.

Body kit cost me $800, fitting and repsraying the whole car that colour was $4000. Since i have a bigger turbo yes it is illegal but you sound like you are or yet to be a p plater? Then yes you cant drive turbo.

Im international student. I have overseas license it that ok ?

so you are on your full license ?

Im international student. I have overseas license it that ok ?

I'm pretty sure that if you drive with an international license, you won't have any restrictions on turbo cars, and apparently, you don't even lose any points if you get caught speeding? lol

I'm pretty sure that if you drive with an international license, you won't have any restrictions on turbo cars, and apparently, you don't even lose any points if you get caught speeding? lol

well it's not a international international license. it's just the license from my home country but they told me I can use it to drive but im not sure if the rules for australian license also apply

well it's not a international international license. it's just the license from my home country but they told me I can use it to drive but im not sure if the rules for australian license also apply

Well yeah, it's like the same thing, it just means you wouldn't need any P plates, you'd just drive as if you had your full Australian license.

Silver/gray R32 gtst last night along Nepean HWY with golden mesh wheels city bound around 7:15PM

Pearl white R34 sedan (identical to mine) last night near the Punt Rd/St. Kilda rd junction - city bound 7:20PM - Nearly rear ended me and "seemed" to speed off.

white 33 had a kit, black s15 or r32 rims couldnt see that good, sau sticker rear quarter window. it doses. in hoppers crossing macas

white M35 stag with green P on calder park drive turning onto calder fwy about 2050, looked very nice, then white 33 (not sure what, I was a fair ways back in the wife's Dualis) turning off melton hwy into Royal Cres about 2100.

Also saw a yellow 34 with no wang on Tulla Fwy city bound about 1030 this morning, I didn't bother waving as I was turning off for Bell St and again, was in wife's Dualis.