SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I believe the name should have told you that before you saw it, i wanna see someone paint one like a rubix cube.

LOL that'd be sick!

Especially doing chap laps in a rainbow cube! xD

my boyfriend spotted a white r34 gtt going outbound on the eastern just a short while ago that tooted as they went under the overpass. He was on his bike and thought it was me tooting at him lol :(

Could be his dad? lol

give the man a prize. lol

You talking about Ach? Or someone else there?

yeah achos. i rocked up for the first couple of nights they ran release, and now the kent wont stop spammin me with release shit on facebook haha

yeah achos. i rocked up for the first couple of nights they ran release, and now the kent wont stop spammin me with release shit on facebook haha

Hehehe, I remember you guys own a Toyota Corolla wagon or something :(

spotted !!! very clean yellow r34 gt on monash freeway tonight at 10pm ish , i was in the grey r34 sedan , sorry didnt mean to swerve at you i was layed back relaxing when u pulled up along side of me , nuged the steering wheel when i went to sit up, btw your back left tail light is out

Yeah, it is $70 to sign up and after that, renew is $50 every year.

And yes maddowse, you are a SAU forum member, but you aren't a SAU Victoria member, that's why you don't have that purple tag that we have :D

oh ok cool ill ask the missus if i can join !!, been a vic member do you guys meet up or have cruze days or anything ?

dont need to answer that im reading the link you sent me now

one question i still have is how often do you have track days ? my mate got an r34 the same day as mee and we have been looking for a club that does track meets !!! didnt realize it was right under my nose lol , the only thin we could find was the nissan / datsun owners club

If anyone spots me coming out of my driveway, can they not name the street and suburb :D haha.
Numberplates? What sort of alarm/security system did he have? Does he leave his car at home at all? Secure looking premises? Small/big guy?

Just curious...

I wanted to be specific cos skylines are so f*kn common..

Albert ave is fairly big, I go down there maybe 2, 3 times a day and never seen this person..

bah can't edit it anyway :) I tried

Edited by SPL1CE

You get them when you signup to be a member of SAU - I'm signing up today :D

yeah i recon ill join up too,

do the cruzes or club days cost much ?

i remember when i did rally (cams has expired now :) ), it was like 40 to 100 for the day depending on the venue we raced at

Was followed by a 32 along Greensborough Rd up through to Kingsbury Drive near La Trobe Uni this morning :D not sure if it was a member or not but I saw some kind of sticker on the side rear window.

If so, hi! Nice ride :)

Black r32? [AUS-4WD] sticker?

Haha yea I went there for his bday a while back and I just get spammed all the time on facebook.

oh ok cool ill ask the missus if i can join !!, been a vic member do you guys meet up or have cruze days or anything ?

Yes, SAU Vic has many official and unofficial events throughout the year.

The weekend that just past, we had an official Great Ocean Road cruise, had about 40-50 cars.

We also have a DECA day coming up on June/July. But that is avaliable for everyone.

Apart from that, we have monthly general meetings that falls on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Being an SAU Vic member, it allows you to be able to get your CAMS license, as well as many other benifts, like discounted tyres or tinitng etc..

yeah i recon ill join up too,

do the cruzes or club days cost much ?

i remember when i did rally (cams has expired now :happy: ), it was like 40 to 100 for the day depending on the venue we raced at

As far as I'm aware, cruises are totally free (unless if it's an over night event, which you have to pay for accommodation). I'm not too sure about track days.

But you can find more info on events here:

Official SAU event calendar - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/20...en-t306536.html

SAU Vic Motorsport Championship - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/20...-C-t307676.html

SAU general events - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Events-f102.html

OHSHII on ballarat rd last night around 8:30, as well as a midnight purple R33 and an R35 GTR heading away from the city on ballarat rd too bout 2 minutes later