SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted one of these Cube's the other weekend at Autobarn Doncaster.

Autech version it was.

Most square/boxy car i've ever seen.

Cubes can look pretty good if done right

cube3.jpg

The Toyota bB look sheaps better though! Pitty it too is a POS

Black R32 GTR with 34 rims parked in Dandenong this morning. Plates were a varient of godzilla. Maybe GD2ILA or something along those lines.

Spotted this exact same car AGAIN, opposite Parkmore at 10.15pm tonight. I'm now pretty sure that the plates were GOD2LA.

spotted a few Skylines around the way while i was south of the border..

spotted a red R34 that had "Fast and the furious RX7" styling...was different..that was in Camberwell.

also spotted a silver R34 GT-T with the plates "SWCL" in Doncaster @ La Porchetta

and spotted a few other ones...few 33's

couldn't find your Supercar Spotted thread (if you have one)

But i spotted:

Old school Lamborghini Diablo

red Porsche GT3 (plates were BADGT-3)

Audi R8

Ferrari 599

Edited by Black Widow

about 30 minutes ago saw a white 34 GTT on Kings Rd in Taylors Lakes, SAU sticker on rear quarter window, no wing and an asian chick driving. I lol'd because in my mirror at the lights I could barely see driver and passenger heads over the dash (low max maybe??)

Anyway, you really didn't impress me that much when you dosed next to me and then took off up the road like a tool, doing GREAT things for the club image right there.

Oh and just in case you didn't know, your car is running very rich during gear changes, it's blowing a sh!t load of black smoke when you clutch in.

Nice wheels though.

Hey Charli,

By any chance was that you who followed me up Elgar Road this morning?

Nah wouldn't have been me, I get on the fwy at Greensborough bypass and then off at Sharps Road.

If you ever see a White R34 with a Michelin Man sticker on the back number plate then it's me :D

pulling into heidelburg kfc about 5:15pm was a black r33 s2 pulling out - no sau stickers >,<

spent like 20 seconds trying to get out of church street and up reynolds road hill *thanks rain + gravity!

Nah wouldn't have been me, I get on the fwy at Greensborough bypass and then off at Sharps Road.

If you ever see a White R34 with a Michelin Man sticker on the back number plate then it's me :D

A ha! On another note, were you in wattle glen on your bike? I saw a chick on a black cbr600 with a group of cruisers today.