SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Didn't see man. Tinted windows on most those cars and just saw them driving off. You thinkig it was the all girls cruise?

Yeah, Danielle said she was going so I'm assuming it was them, did Cassandra go?

Charli, i've seen you out and about about three times in the last six months!

Must live close?

Serious?? Where, where? What's your car? I live in eltham area :cool: first time I've been spotted, woo! :)

Serious?? Where, where? What's your car? I live in eltham area :cool: first time I've been spotted, woo! :)

Yes, I live only minutes away. Have seen you driving down St Helena Rd once whilst I was on the way to work, and once of Diamond Creek Rd when I was walking to the bus stop!

Keep seeing a silver r34 gtt coupe on exhibition street in the city with good fitment. Bronze, but unsure of what they are?? look abit like dna's?

That is hell coota that car, very well done.

White R32 GTS4 with SAU stickers at Southland yesterday.

And Charles this morning turning onto Nepean Hwy. Kent looked half asleep :P

Edited by jezza boii

Yes, I live only minutes away. Have seen you driving down St Helena Rd once whilst I was on the way to work, and once of Diamond Creek Rd when I was walking to the bus stop!

Ah cool, yeah I drive that way to and from work... hope I wasn't going sideways when you saw me :P

Wave next time! hehe

Nuh dont check on events and stuff very often anymore. cars not in good shape atm anyways.

ditto, im a bit over mine, got a new 3540 and manifold to put on but cant find the motorvation, still have to replace injectors, fix a water line leak at the back of the manifold and have snapped studs removed, will get around to it one day.

Edited by W0rp3D

yep it was us. :) Cassandra I think we passed your place a couple of times, pretty sure I saw your gtr out the front. Was nice to be out with the ladies.

Brett man up and fix ya car :)

spotted an R34 GTT with the nismo option front bar and a GTR lip, LMGT4s in the city

also was walking behind a dude in an SAU jumper.

White R32 GTS4 with SAU stickers at Southland yesterday.

And Charles this morning turning onto Nepean Hwy. Kent looked half asleep :(

Lol, I saw you too, I was gonna wave but then my arm couldn't react properly lol, then I was gonna nodd, but then my window was covered with dew lols

"spotted an R34 GTT with the nismo option front bar and a GTR lip, LMGT4s in the city

also was walking behind a dude in an SAU jumper."

Was that the silver one with the black carbon boot and really ricey side decals and wannabe Audi headlights??

Edited by gwin

Parked next to a black S1 R33 (with SAU stickers) on Southland rooftop last night.

Must've been there for a long time. I had dinner, saw a movie and when I got back to my car it was still there :)

Also... This morning around 9am I spotted a black S13 with SAU stickers turning onto Boundary Rd from Lower Dandenong Rd.

Yeah that was me on southland roof last week i bet. At work unfortunately :(

Haha they do that almost in front of my appartment building (the big white ones ) lol always see them there on either a Friday or sat night

But since when do they do it on a Monday night? And why have I never seen your car around?