SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Lol, we should all catch up and have a coffee or 2 at Monash Uni one day :)

By the way fooyoh, is your name Kevin? Did I speak to you the other day? lol

Charles i think i've seen your car at monash before- is sometimes parked on the main strip next to the grph and K building?

There are 2 yellow r34 that i have seen around, one has many stickers on it (and nsw plates) and the other one is pretty clean looking

Why would anyone buy an NA import?!....

btw, I keep seeing a yellow 34 passing my work @ exhibition + lonsdale during middays. GT Wing, black rims with silver lip and a growly zorst.

Has RE Stickers on the sides

You work at Telstra don't you?

I see it parked in front of the Hotel across my work (Telstra) every few days.

Charles i think i've seen your car at monash before- is sometimes parked on the main strip next to the grph and K building?

There are 2 yellow r34 that i have seen around, one has many stickers on it (and nsw plates) and the other one is pretty clean looking

Haha yeah that'd be me , I normally park on Sir John Monash Drive.

And yes, there are 2 yellow R34's around Monash, one is mine, the "pretty clean looking" one :D

I first thought that the other one has NSW plates, but it turns out to be VIC plates with yellow background LOL, maybe I should stick a couple of spotted cards on his car xD

Just spotted ECR33 (I think that's what it was - White 33) with the hazards going on Burwood Hwy near Mountain Hwy... hope it's nothing bad mate.

QUOTE (gwin @ 4 May 2010, 01:35 PM)

btw, I keep seeing a yellow 34 passing my work @ exhibition + lonsdale during middays. GT Wing, black rims with silver lip and a growly zorst.

You work at Telstra don't you?

I see it parked in front of the Hotel across my work (Telstra) every few days.

PM'd

Maybe he just likes driving around endlessly!

Maybe! While I was parked there waiting to pick up my girlfriend, he drove past twice in 10 minutes haha.

yellow R34 GTR near station street thomastown on friday around 4ish.

absolute sex!

also spotting a white n1 specced R32 GTR in thommo too every now and then

Haha yeah that'd be me , I normally park on Sir John Monash Drive.

And yes, there are 2 yellow R34's around Monash, one is mine, the "pretty clean looking" one :(

I first thought that the other one has NSW plates, but it turns out to be VIC plates with yellow background LOL, maybe I should stick a couple of spotted cards on his car xD

Lol i was gonna- the other one looks to "fast and furious" for me. Your one looks pretty tough. How do u find parking there lol i reckon its almost impossible!

GTT4DR again going down bayswater rd earlier, I waved but the weather is so shit i don't think you saw me :(

Man, I'm sorry. I keep not seeing you. I was off in dreamland again :P

I "think" this fella "might" live on Rathdown St Carlton. I see that car parked there late at night when I go to my friend's place....

Not sure about the other details - all I remember was dark rims - but the GT wing sticks to mind and there are not too many yellow skylines. I never seen it actually running.

Not that I'm stalking.... :(

Parked next to a black S1 R33 (with SAU stickers) on Southland rooftop last night.

Must've been there for a long time. I had dinner, saw a movie and when I got back to my car it was still there :(

Also... This morning around 9am I spotted a black S13 with SAU stickers turning onto Boundary Rd from Lower Dandenong Rd.

s13 prob was me. What car were u driving..?

Lol i was gonna- the other one looks to "fast and furious" for me. Your one looks pretty tough. How do u find parking there lol i reckon its almost impossible!

Haha thanks dude :(

Well... to get a parking there, you'd have to be there at 9am lol, coz I think between 7am-9am, it's no standing, then from 9am-4pm is parking, then from 4pm-6pm is no standing again. So at 9am on the dot, there'd be no cars there :P

Also it's $4.50 for the whole day hehe