SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yep that was me..

Apparently my Ps wernt showing even though they were up

Bald tires on rear (fair enough, already replaced and cleared that)

And I took off a little fast at the lights because my cousin said that there was a hot chick ahead.. again my fault but wasnt anything bad, not even like N/As go fast

he just did me for the tires then and there and told me the other 2 will be in the mail even though he told me to pick one.. so i was like wahhh? then he just like walked off so not sure on whats going to happen hopefully i dont get anything in the mail and it was just a scare as i get off my Ps in 1 month

Ah well badluck mate, I was heading the other direction so that wasn't Pettite was it ? :kiss: Hope all works out well. Anyway saw way too many cops around that area yesterday I think because a dude was burning his woman alive at the servo not far from there saw many news vans there with cops.

saw westwd in the knox multi level car park looking for a spot. Could have taken my spot since I was leaving but I guess you didn't notice me getting in my car.

Spotted muztek on whitehorse road around 6:45 pm nice clean white skyline sounds good too!

sure it was me man? i dont think i was on whitehorse rd at that time what were u in?

saw westwd in the knox multi level car park looking for a spot. Could have taken my spot since I was leaving but I guess you didn't notice me getting in my car.

ahh, i remember driving past a white 33, was that yours with the R34 rims???

nah, didn't see ya getting in the car :P would of said hi if i saw you :rofl: Lots of parking on the 3rd floor so was all sweet :)

100% it was u turning onto ringwood bypass i was in a white r33 gts-t

yep that was me, btw its maroondah hwy that bit. your name wouldnt happen to be johno?

also spotted a r34 gtr plates "ZELE" on blackburn rd givin abit...sounds fkn sexy

yep that was me, btw its maroondah hwy that bit. your name wouldnt happen to be johno?

also spotted a r34 gtr plates "ZELE" on blackburn rd givin abit...sounds fkn sexy

Close its jonno mate i think it was a good drive we went on :blink:

you lucky bugger...

shoulda harassed him to come apple peel :blink:

i see him every now and then around the pines area tough car... i think he said his got a 2.8 in it

Spotted last night a white R33 turning from thompsons road onto foote street in templestowe last night late, I sped ahead to pass the lights but Ryan was in his hilux and saw it :)

Spotted 'HAYAKU' (Black R32) and MREVO8 tonight in the city on Latrobe and Russel, was on the bike heading to lygon. COLD.

Just saw white 34 ([lauz-3] i think the plates were) driving along middleborough road/victoria street doncaster at 7:50am

saw another white 34 gt on east link at 8:05 am passing furntree gully exit

Edited by roge_2005

thanks for the spot !!

Was that you that we spotted on Wednesday night? I didn't actually see the car.

Sorry about no good bye, I think I was a bit out of it from my limbs freezing up :thumbsup:

:)

Spotted 1 black R35 GT-R and quite a few V35/G35 Skylines here in Taipei, Taiwan.

Since it's a LHD country - the rest of the "fast" cars are 350/370z, EVO and WRX - hi-po euro sedans and coupes and the odd lambo, porsche, and ferrari - I've seen more "expensive" cars in Taiwan than in Australia.

By the looks of it (I'm gonna sound like I'm stereotyping) - these drivers have poor driving skills and don't seem to care about gutter rash.

Too many people with too much bloody money... I'm not jealous... :sick::action-smiley-069:

hahahaha