SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted sau member at vic roads dandenong driving 32, wearing red jumper i think, this was thursday

then friday night spotted 3 skylines all sau stickers driving down springvale rd.

drove past skyl1n last night on burke road - tried to give u a big wave ;)

saw the awkward wave out the window :P

waved back.. we were having a nap in the car, to cold to get out.

Spotted lots of skylines today whilst we were having our own mini-cruise towards Lake Mountain. Our group consisted of a 2x black r32, a blue r32 and a gunmetal grey r32, plus a white chaser. First spot was a silver r33 on the side of the princes fwy around hoppers crossing in the morning. Second, third and fourth spot were 2x gunmetal grey(I think) r32 gtr's and a black r32 gtst roughly 50kays away from the Lake Mountain Resort.

Spotted lots of skylines today whilst we were having our own mini-cruise towards Lake Mountain. Our group consisted of a 2x black r32, a blue r32 and a gunmetal grey r32, plus a white chaser. First spot was a silver r33 on the side of the princes fwy around hoppers crossing in the morning. Second, third and fourth spot were 2x gunmetal grey(I think) r32 gtr's and a black r32 gtst roughly 50kays away from the Lake Mountain Resort.

Yay Finally spotted, I'd be the 2x gun metal 32 gtr you guys saw :blink: once in healsville and once when you were coming up to lake mountain I was on the way down.

Saw a white R32 with CR KAI's turning right on to Commercial Rd off St Kilda Rd. I think you were waving at me, I waved back :P

That was me mate :), yes indeed I was waving at ya lol

My GF was wondering what i was doing.....(she's not a car person ha ha)

Very clean 32 you've got :blink:

That was me mate it was black by the way and my first spotted !!! nice car :D

cool, sorry i couldnt tell, just finished work and was tired as lol plus it was raining. nice car too very clean :domokun:

cool, sorry i couldnt tell, just finished work and was tired as lol plus it was raining. nice car too very clean :banana:

Cheers mate yours nice as well !! It's good to see SAU people not trying to race each other on the road unlike other car I've come across. :thumbsup:

Edited by Panko

Spotted a White R32 GTS-T pulling onto Burwood highway near Knox city this morning and a White R34 4-Door on Cantebury Rd just over the freeway

I was hiding in my daily driver lol :D

White 33 with a massive Supra style wing on Alexandra Ave near the Swan St bridge this morning around 8:00... looked... different :domokun:

spotted sau member at vic roads dandenong driving 32, wearing red jumper i think, this was thursday

then friday night spotted 3 skylines all sau stickers driving down springvale rd.

LOL , that was me in the red jumper getting another unregistered vehicle permit haha! :)