SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted the precession of SAU drivers going to the mountains today all the way from ringwood to lillydale

and the awesome white S2 stagea driver who caught up with me to have a chat at the lights :ermm:

oh hai! We saw you too!

spotted the precession of SAU drivers going to the mountains today all the way from ringwood to lillydale

and the awesome white S2 stagea driver who caught up with me to have a chat at the lights :ermm:

Juliette and I were in the yellow R34 :huh:

spotted a silver 33 gtst S2 with sau sticker, number plate was nakuma or something? was on hartnette drive in seaford, i was at the cafe pwning up a hamburger

do u work nearby?

hey mate,

nar i work in clayton. the mrs works on hartnett drive next door to that burger joint

that your maron 33? looks tough!

Spotted wanzi lastnight...at my gym lol. Saw your car parked as I was leaving, stopped to say hi but you weren't in it...yet your parkers appeared to be on? Do you know the other white Skyline that was parked behind you?

u go to that gym? no shit i had a feeling that r33 looked familiar. the other dude is WESTWD, we always get mistaken for each other :D

Spotted WANZI turning onto High Street Road near Stud Road around 8:30PM last night

haha i wasnt paying attention till i heard u rev and saw ur red skyline lights at the back driving off. would have waved but it was dark

u go to that gym? no shit i had a feeling that r33 looked familiar. the other dude is WESTWD, we always get mistaken for each other :D

Yeah about 4 nights a week so keep an eye out :)

Spotted Kris along Dandenong Road at about 4 am. Was going to say hi but had to go after that motor bike. Couldn't find it though. Better that way as probably would have been pursuit.

I liked the green R34 that was with you too.

I would have been unhappy if you pulled me over for something dodgy! I was just heading to drop our mate off at his car on that street. I'm trying to get into police force myself hahaha, not the best way to get in though. When you pulled up in front of us i had a good look at you so next time we are out be sure to pull us over, i won't shit myself :D

P.s Nice Divy lol

ROFLOL @ BIKE

wtf

spotted many liners 2night but the only one i actually remember is the black r34 gtt in my street which just left 20 minutes ago.. no idea if ur on here or if u were the one lookin out the window. no

its not my GTR

:)

will do. i try for mon, wed, fri and sat usually

LOL they used to be the days I went, they had good spacing. Then changed workout routine so I could do consecutive days...now it's mon, tues, thurs, fri. Got sick of working out on the weekend :verymad:

Saw WESTWD again yesterday I think.

LOL they used to be the days I went, they had good spacing. Then changed workout routine so I could do consecutive days...now it's mon, tues, thurs, fri. Got sick of working out on the weekend :D

Saw WESTWD again yesterday I think.

well we shall all be there tonight :P

Saw two white 33 GTS-T's following each other on Reynolds Rd this morning, probably about 8.30ish. Both had SAU stickers, one with a GTR wing, one without.

Wouldn't have seen me as I was in the work car (falcon wagon) lol.