SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

that will be me :):whistling: ....where were you? was with another 33 gtr.... also my car is silver...was it that dirty that it looked like grey....hehehehe...

I was in the white R34 with the green P plates... also got SAU stickers... I was checking out the "views" then just saw ya pass... didnt even have time to give ya a thumbs up... :D

I was in the white R34 with the green P plates... also got SAU stickers... I was checking out the "views" then just saw ya pass... didnt even have time to give ya a thumbs up... :down:

i think i can remember seeing ya...got aftermarket wheels ya? i noticed you too late too...was busy looking around :ph34r:....i was heading towards the hwy at that stage wasnt i? then i remeber seeing a white 34... :)

also yesterday spotter a black 35 on clayton road around 12 45 in the arvo...sounded nice ;)

i think i can remember seeing ya...got aftermarket wheels ya? i noticed you too late too...was busy looking around :ph34r: ....i was heading towards the hwy at that stage wasnt i? then i remeber seeing a white 34... :down:

Yeah thats right! Yeah you were heading out... It hard to concentrate on the roads around there with such good potential on the walk ways! :)

dude that works in my building in east malvern who owns a r33 gtst. see the car all the time but only had a glimpse of the driver. works on the floor below me i think. also pass a silver r33 every morning on high st road on the way to work, and pass him again on the way home in east malvern :( asian fella driving i think

Wow what a night for spotting !.

Silver r34 on Burke rd at 9pm

Black r34 sedan on high st 9.05 (I tooted)

Silver r33? Then black r32 (with sau stickers) then

White r33 gtr with blue racing stipes

All on kings way between 9.15 and 9:25pm

If I didn't get spotted tonight I don't thing I ever will lol

Wonder if the one on Burke Rd was mine? Corner of Malvern Road by any chance?