SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Dark blue/black R33 GTR in main street Croydon just before with SAU stickers on the window sills. Was gonna say hi but you were in your car trying to reverse out.

Could have been me? I was in Main st about 4.45 yesterday

Could have been me? I was in Main st about 4.45 yesterday

Probably, haven't seen many GTRs in main street. I was in a white Soarer at the time. Fairly loud exhaust on your car? Parked just outside the hairdresser / ANZ bank.

Spotted a white R34 GTR with lots of stickers on it on Springvale Road at 6pm last night. Plate was "SMUG" I think or something like that lol

^^ that sounds very familiar....def one of the guys from here....pretty sure it sounds very tough...

I think it is Snowmans car...

Yeah he is on SAU.

I think it is Snowmans car...

Yeah he is on SAU.

Thought so...but didnt want to say it since i was unsure...lol..

snowman's car indeed. was at last deca iirc

yes now i remember the beast...NICE CAR!! :D

Probably, haven't seen many GTRs in main street. I was in a white Soarer at the time. Fairly loud exhaust on your car? Parked just outside the hairdresser / ANZ bank.

Yeah I was parked there in the 10min zone. Mega loud exhaust, really should invest in some sort of muffler :D

Cruisin side by side briefly on Highbury Rd with an R34 Silver 2 door last night down the hill just before Springvale rd.

20inch chromies. I 4got the no. plate... maybe 'wk.....' something. Pretty sure it's the one that parks out front of Sharpe Panel & Paint.

Keep just missing a white R32 2 door, always see u turning left from Blackburn rd into highbury rd and head towards Springy rd, usually around 5-6pm.

Some idiot 10 minutes ago in a bluish r33 fishtailing out of the roundabout (keilor melton hwy X sunshine ave) towards hillside in the wet.. Seriously? Was missing bumpers and everything

Very sexy gunmetal 32r with black rims turning from copernicus way onto sunshine ave, SAU stickers, SEXY.

Edited by NguyenIMPROVED