SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Hmmm... It was the one on the same side of the road, but a bit further up, kinda in the corner?...

Indian food can never be more authentic than seeing a restaurant FILLED with Indians at 12am in the morning lol.

That place opens til late everynight, its awesome!

ya i noe the one u talking about...he does hv the best food in that area...also he got another shop, same name across the road...

Spotted a white 34 gtr with te37s at hampton park safeway around 9 20 this morning...looked and sounded great...think the plates were "nizr 34" something like tht...cant remember now...had sau sticker

spotted roj down bottom of my st yesterday evening (been a while) in e.burwood.. got new rims? give's the r34 bit of mild gangsta look.

i like :thumbsup:. i'm guessing u in amongst that group ready to go party, loading up the maxi taxi. that was me cruisn past in the stag with me dawg hanging out back window.

Spotted Lauza.3 i carpark at Forry Hill shops 2day. silver r34? (was a quick glance).

Spotted wzj-258 next to me in carpark at Forry when i came out. white r33. around 4pm.

Spotted usu560 gunmetal grey r32 on Springy rd around 4.30 near the Glen.

(also spotted many many jackass's tailgating myself and others on the way up to/back from Rye yesterday ...just no need!)

Spotted a nyce blue r34 gtr driving along fawkner yestrday pm...with the famous plates gtrr34 sumtn o rather...a bit om the crazy side with the driving but who woukdnt be wit a machine like that....was waving to him but he was too cool to wave bak lol

last night around 730pm on the monash, some smart ass knob head in a black r34 (forgot rego) in the far right light refusing to move over for anyone. The minute i change lanes to get ahead of him and try and do the speed limit he speeds up to not allow me to get in front. You buddy are f**king moron, which i made clear as i passed you.

Spotted a gun metal grey 32 gtr this morning round 11.30 as i was pulling out of the exhaust shop.

Had SAU sticker on the window. Your car looked mint.

That was me, I saw you leaving the exhaust shop and first thing that popped in my mind was EPA lol, that's where I had my one cleared. I hope that wasn't the case. Thanks mate, your car looked very nice too and I like your plates.

That was me, I saw you leaving the exhaust shop and first thing that popped in my mind was EPA lol, that's where I had my one cleared. I hope that wasn't the case. Thanks mate, your car looked very nice too and I like your plates.

Yeah i cleared my EPA there too but was there to fix an exhaust leak. He knows what his doing and does a fair price for it. Car has just come out from the panel beater, looks much better than when i first bought it. i saw you as i was pulling out and was like damn that's a nice 32.

Spotted Laith on Cheltenham Rd this morning turning right. I beeped you at the lights before the lights went green for you lol xD

I was pretty much behind you on the left lane.

I was busy watching the lights and heard you... ...thought to myself "Silly phucker wants to race down the left turn lane"... ...Didn't see you however...