SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted pat at autobarn epping, had a chat, also parked next to a black r34 GTR in epping, 34GTR

haha you random. Was in the middle of purchasing some car parts and you park between us and be all liek hai guyz :wave::domokun:

haha you random. Was in the middle of purchasing some car parts and you park between us and be all liek hai guyz :wave::domokun:

lmfao just had to check out which northerner was running dteks.. that shits rare up here. but i saw a guy who want wearing adidas trackies so figured it was you :thumbsup:

spotted another TG0 grey r32 sedan at epping plaza today!!! IM NOT ALONE!:cheers:

lmfao just had to check out which northerner was running dteks.. that shits rare up here. but i saw a guy who want wearing adidas trackies so figured it was you :thumbsup:

spotted another TG0 grey r32 sedan at epping plaza today!!! IM NOT ALONE!:cheers:

uras ns-01's you simpleton :domokun:

spotted a pearlescent r34 gtr and a grey r33 gtst with sly33 plates at that monthly car show at knox this evening. I wasn't game to bring my car in there with those commodore bogan animals