SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Just spotted a black V36 370GT coupe turning onto Sth Gippy Fwy in Hallam about 10 mins ago, plates GTS.370. Tried to pull up and say hi but you changed to the other right turning lane before I could say anything!

First V36 i've seen in Victoria, couldnt believe it at first haha

Steve,

I only stop and talk to hot looking chicks :w00t:

Spotted a black 33(?) with the plates VSPEC as I was turning right out of Chadstone onto princess... ...could have been a 34 but all the headlights were bright and I was just able to make out the number plate...

Possibly could've been a Midnight Purple R33 GTR V-Spec. I've seen this car with the plates VSPEC (not V5PEC or any of the other variants) around Geelong a few times as well.

Edited by GT32

Possibly could've been a Midnight Purple R33 GTR V-Spec. I've seen this car with the plates VSPEC (not V5PEC or any of the other variants) around Geelong a few times as well.

LOL!!! i havnt seen that one yet...only seen the two combinations i mentioned...lol...all three of them being a midnight purple 33 gtr...thts quite funny..cant wait to see tht car now.. :P

Could not believe my eyes but it was real. V36 Skyline badged as Infiniti G37 Coupe in black along side my black V36 Coupe on the Monash city bound this evening about 6:30. Awesome to see two V36's together.

Could not believe my eyes but it was real. V36 Skyline badged as Infiniti G37 Coupe in black along side my black V36 Coupe on the Monash city bound this evening about 6:30. Awesome to see two V36's together.

Was the number plate INFINT or something similar?