SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted Skylines everywhere today, cant remember all the plate's and road's etc..

here's a couple.

4dr R34 Silver on Highbury rd E.Burwood this arvo with sau sticker(s).

plates: xdm/xbm?....

Blue r34 gtr? 2door with black wing cruise past on Springvale Rd/Whitehorse Rd.

custom plates: angelo/angolo? or something.

Silver R34 at same intersection, turning from Whitehorse Rd into Springy rd.. head towards G.Waverley.

plates: fm-1469 or something? (Tassie plate maybe).

+ another 3 R33 Gts 2door on top of that in same area's, 4got plates.

Edited by Stagea_Neo

Spotted plenty of Skylines at my tuners' dyno day yesterday (A.R.T. in West Heidelberg).

Bayside Blue BNR34 Vspec, Millennium Jade BNR34 Mspec NUR, Black R35 GTR (with Black 20" Advan Rims and quad Titanium Exhaust kit--looked and sounded absolutely fkn hot!), Midnight Purple ECR33, Silver V35 350GT plus many, many more. One car also worthy of mentioning was a genuine Powerhouse Amuse GT Wide-Body kitted Honda S2000 (this thing was sex on wheels).

I took over 250 photos and will be posted up on my blog by tomorrow night. Link to the blog is in my signature.

Spotted plenty of Skylines at my tuners' dyno day yesterday (A.R.T. in West Heidelberg).

Bayside Blue BNR34 Vspec, Millennium Jade BNR34 Mspec NUR, Black R35 GTR (with Black 20" Advan Rims and quad Titanium Exhaust kit--looked and sounded absolutely fkn hot!), Midnight Purple ECR33, Silver V35 350GT plus many, many more. One car also worthy of mentioning was a genuine Powerhouse Amuse GT Wide-Body kitted Honda S2000 (this thing was sex on wheels).

I took over 250 photos and will be posted up on my blog by tomorrow night. Link to the blog is in my signature.

Just a small follow-up to my previous post. Photos from the dyno day have now been uploaded to my site - http://vrsatyle.wordpress.com/

Edited by GT32

today- black R32, cute chick driving it :P

last night- silver R32 sedan parking on sydney road, i beeped at you if your here, was in a blue territory haha :thumbsup:

thursday- GTRZILA silver s3 r33 gtr on lygon, UNDE4D MP2 R33 GTR on lygon also and a white R33 GTR on lygon outside RMIT lol all in the same day