SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw a yellow R34 coupe that had a black bonnet with number plates "GFORCE" on the way to monash uni in the city today at around 8am (on elizabeth street melbourne central), i've seen it twice so far during this week, wonder if the owner uses it to go to work or something?

Cheers man, more than happy to have a chat next time if you see me again :)

For sure. Hopefully I'll be in my 'line then :)

Yarp that was me heading to work -_-

Haha thinking back on it, it was probably monday. But eh. I was heading to uni -__-.

Yellow r34 pulled up beside me on Princes Hwy (Springvale area) Thursday around 2pm ish. Think you beeped to say hi, may have ignored you, lol; didn't realise you were a sky until you drove infront (if you're on here, sorry didn't mean to be a snob) ;p

• 2 black 4-door r34 on my way to chaddy this arvo, about 1

• black s15 on chaddy, parked beside me

• on the way home from chaddy: red 300zx, silver 370z, yellow s15, red s15

• 1 white 4-door r34 coming home from chaddy on footscray rd about 2:45pm

spotted NSGTR (i think) at princess highway, phat GTR!

Spotted NSGTR (black R32) tonight as well. On the corner of greaves and Clyde roads berwick at 7:30 tonight. I think you saw me too.

white r32 gtst with SAU stickers in the city on Saturday night. Was waiting on side of road, talking to some guy before doing a u-turn and driving off. I was crossing the road infront of you :P

white r33 gtr with black te's and jap leaf symbol on the side qrter windows. Parked on Boronia/dorset rd intersction. Blacked out indicators too i think

twas me, no plates anymore :nyaanyaa:

and haha Rotas fooled ya :P

haha was thinkin it was you but why the plate change? Also no sauvic stickers?! Whats going on man haha

haha I decided to sell the plates, thinking of something else to get :)

and yeah never got sent any new SAU stickers with renewal :( havn't had them since my old non turbo!

spotted a few people today, spotted a white r33 with 20s on it (ew) and a orange 33 at my work...also spotted adam. spotted jamie tonight coming outta doncaster shell

Spotted an M35 (I think) Stagea at Bunnings Narre around 1:00 today, in black with SAU stickers. Looks bloody hot, no Stagea badging on it though. Was in my brothers car so you wouldn't have noticed me.

Also the same white V35 coupe parked in Berwick where the IGA is around 8:00 tonight, see you regularly near my shop there, would like to know who owns it, it's a great looking example.