SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Orange R34 in safeways car park near Boutique an hour or so ago...blonde female driver I think? Had another R34 following it but can't remember the colour...why is my memory so shit, I haven't even been drinking.

spotted r34 gtr nur in millenium jade with SAU sticker at Vivere S.Morang. Have seen it a few times now; is the owner on here?

I see this guy parked there alot aswell. Nice car

Yesterday saw a nice Bayside Blue R34 GT Coupe with P plates (and SAU Stickers) line up next to a ford GT-P which was revving its face off.

Ford drives off like a maniac, our SAU'er drives away normally with a look on his face that simply said "dickhead" (in reference to the ford driver)

+1 young SAU'er

It was on the intersection of Blackburn road and Ferntree gully road yesterday :thumbsup:

Was it a silver ford gtp with orange vinals?

Guess it must be you then. Saw your bayside blue r34 coming from the other side, my mate was telling me to turn around, but then saw you turning around at the round about and was 1 or 2 cars behind. i turned into princess hwy behind a black 34 on red p plates, but couldnt see you anymore.

bayside blue 34 turning from noble park to princess highway last night, tried to get close to have a look but got stuck at some lights.

I knew I recognised the little blue LED's from somewhere...

So it was you?!

I could hear you coming up.

I was going to Lygon St.

:)

It's that loud isn't it.. i hate it, but i've got no money to change it to anything else, especially now that it's damaged and its not worth shit anymore

yeah, sorry for cloth tape everywhere, mine looks to be a disgrace, my dad was commenting on how yours actually looks so much better, but he has also agreed to sponsor to get those dents out of my car..

still waiting on the quote on fixing my rear end though =(

yours still looks bloody good =(

It's that loud isn't it.. i hate it, but i've got no money to change it to anything else, especially now that it's damaged and its not worth shit anymore

yeah, sorry for cloth tape everywhere, mine looks to be a disgrace, my dad was commenting on how yours actually looks so much better, but he has also agreed to sponsor to get those dents out of my car..

still waiting on the quote on fixing my rear end though =(

yours still looks bloody good =(

Thanks man!

Yeah, I saw the tape and was like WTF?!

Hope all goes well man!