SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

nope not me man... i have seen one driving past for a while but was always to far away to see who was driving it and say hi....ummm...

Spotted a yellow 34 on Springvale Rd at around 1am-ish, I think it was Charles? Gave you the thumbs up at the lights :)

Oh hey dude, I saw you too! I nodded xD

Nice ride, where were you heading?

Yesterday around 6:30 saw a black 33 P plater getting on Westal Rd at the springvale end... ...gave a quick wave but I don't think he saw me... ...Think he was Asian with a bit of a light coloured stripe in his hair... ...I think there was a second person in the car... ...Not to sure...

Every morning drive past a burgundy 33 s1 with very similar wheels to me, generally on eastfield rd ringwood east.

Not sure if the owner is on here, but nice example of a 33 :)

Spotted cr33m at about 1am this morning turning onto Boundary rd heading towards Aspendale gardens about 2 minutes before i got pulled over :down:

Darkish r32? Was it chick cops? They pulled over harsh (Vspect) on boundary rd

Darkish r32? Was it chick cops? They pulled over harsh (Vspect) on boundary rd

Yeah that was me. Yeah it was a chick cop must of had it in for skylines last night.

saw something that at first glance looked like the same decals as Laith in Hoppers on Fri night but were grey/black ones and probably different.. only got a quick glimpse..

distinctive yellow silvia in Altona and then Hoppers.. stalker

red r33 parked next to me in Werribee on Thurs night... also going to the bottleshop lol

White 33 with sau stickers yesterday parked on a vacant lot at int of nth wharf rd & harbour esp.

Nice sounding 32 this morning on lorimer st with sau stickers waved hi & got a nod back.

Always see this chick in grey r32 in th emorning about 7.30ish on Wellington/North Rd....

Nice drive she got....i think her rego is *rcegrl* or something........