SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

black r32 gtst with vertex frontbar, and black rims? (stockies?) No centre badge on bonnet.

Was on Canterbury road just before eastlink.

You were behind me, was in the 4wd in front :)

Sitting at the lights cnr of Whitehorse/middleborough rd checking out some shop windows when this dude rolls up into my view n gives me a wave. Gave a wave back n he kept rolling n I see his SAU sticker n I'm thinking f**k I must have looked stupid lol plates were BLKV35 I think

Spotted a white R34 vspec at Berwick Views Beaconsfield, only thing is it might have been some time ago as I saw it while watching TV on a show called "A place in the sun", they were trying to find a Pommy couple a house in Melbourne to immigrate too. It was parked in the driveway across the road from the house (no 5) a two story red brick house they were showing the Poms.

Edited by thatlbeme

You would have seen me but I was driving my sisters excel turning into the middle hotel. My car is chilling at home till the defect is cleared. How often do you do the steps? I'm going to get back into it next week

Tonight at 6.10pm, all on Highbury Road. White R32 going up the hill followed by a white R33 further down the road. White R35 waiting at the lights at the corner of Highbury Road and Station Street.

Spotted a fancy new looking stag with SAU stickers last week on the monash, was black and plates had a few x's in it.

was me

plates start xxf...

thanks!!