SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

nice....ill keep an eye out for it... what time u normally at the gym...im at the gym normally at 6PM

yeh i usually go exactly then or a tad earlier..

might go 5.45ish tonight.

What time did you see the r32? Could have been me? I was on Warigal road crossing princes hwy?

Think it was around 11:00pm ish, not later than midnight. Not sure if it had custom plates, sure it didn't, you wouldn't of seen me anyway as I was always a few cars behind.

Saw a red M35 Stagea turning onto Hallam-Belgrave Rd from Narre North Rd around 4:30pm tonight, nice. Also the same silver V35 coupe down Harkaway Rd minutes later, gave you a wave.

He said a nice R32 Pat :P

:(

Think it was around 11:00pm ish, not later than midnight. Not sure if it had custom plates, sure it didn't, you wouldn't of seen me anyway as I was always a few cars behind.

Saw a red M35 Stagea turning onto Hallam-Belgrave Rd from Narre North Rd around 4:30pm tonight, nice. Also the same silver V35 coupe down Harkaway Rd minutes later, gave you a wave.

wasnt me then! carry on.

spotted lav's car at the gym again

hahahaha....where did you park???i was looking for ur car :)

i was there about 6.30PM...i parked at the car park this time, there were no parking at the council....

ha thats my gym too

i think we should go to gym together....

i will not be there today, its my rest day, but will be there tomorrow after 5.30 PM :)

if any of you see me, come and approach...ill be wearing a red and black stripe singlet and blue knee length shorts :)

Edited by lav

hahahaha....where did you park???i was looking for ur car :)

i was there about 6.30PM...i parked at the car park this time, there were no parking at the council....

i park in the actual carpark and not the library LOL i got there around 6:30 and left about 7:30ish when i saw your car..

i think we should go to gym together....

i will not be there today, its my rest day, but will be there tomorrow after 5.30 PM :)

if any of you see me, come and approach...ill be wearing a red and black stripe singlet and blue knee length shorts :)

will give you a shout bud! my missus comes with me too i just cbf going on weekends, so theyre my rest days lol

i park in the actual carpark and not the library LOL i got there around 6:30 and left about 7:30ish when i saw your car..

will give you a shout bud! my missus comes with me too i just cbf going on weekends, so theyre my rest days lol

sounds good mate, will see you tomorrow around the same time :)

i also have rest day on sat or sunday....

Spotted Nick and his Evo at Keilor Park Drive BP at 2:30pm

ohh didnt see you?

were you filling up? shouldve come said hi, been ages since last caught up with ya

drove along side a White R32 GTR, cruised all the way from corner of princes highway/ wellington road to corner of South and Warrigal road.

plates were NSMO-**

nice car mate. sounded awesome.