SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

That was me mate. Was a fun little squirt but I was on my way to work in Hawthorn not on my way home :( and I am selling it (well, trying to but no bites at all) but sadly it is not for another GTR. Will either be a murdered out Prado or a 2011 WRX Sedan in auto!

well it will be a sad lose i no but i do like the new rexs they are very nice and good luck with the sale

Black S2 Stag with LPG going by the tag on the rear plate on High St, Epping around 8:30

Seen that one around

blue R34 GTT? going onto edgars road off the ring road

gun metal gray 2009 GTR spotted down flinders lane,

parked in a loading zone, car had a ticket for $150 on it.

bad luck mate.

Tipping that if the owner can spend that kind of money on a car. $150 parking fine would be peanuts.

That's me.

You didnt happen to be at GM today by any chance did you?

Saw one in the car park, although it was plain white nothing like the one in your avatar if thats yours.

Edited by W0rp3D

Orange and black r33 with a GTR front bar on major street fawkner- trader plates.

Your a f**king idiot. Kicking it out while I was following you on a BUSY STREET WITH A SHITLOAD OF PEDESTRIANS

Orange and black r33 with a GTR front bar on major street fawkner- trader plates.

Your a f**king idiot. Kicking it out while I was following you on a BUSY STREET WITH A SHITLOAD OF PEDESTRIANS

Cr33m?!?! :P lols jk