SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a white 34 4 door with what looked like SAU stickers near chisholm in frankston wednesday night

That could be my old car, I sold it to a guy in Frankston.

You didnt happen to be at GM today by any chance did you?

Saw one in the car park, although it was plain white nothing like the one in your avatar if thats yours.

Nope, I wasn't. Thats a picture of mine in my avatar.

I thought it was you, but wasn't sure because I didn't know if you had the Cube yet or not. :P

I've had it on the road since October last year. Were you driving the '31?

I've had it on the road since October last year. Were you driving the '31?

Oh nice! Nah I wasn't I was in a new R32 I got. It's white with a gunmetal front bar so if you see that it's me. :)

Oh nice! Nah I wasn't I was in a new R32 I got. It's white with a gunmetal front bar so if you see that it's me. :)

OMG! I see you pretty much every morning in the same spot. I turn right from Dorset Road onto Canterbury Road and you turn right from Canterbury Road onto Dorset Road. Noticed the Bayside Blue R34 GT-R 'VSPEC' that's at the lights at the same time as us every morning?

Spotted W0rp3d outside Supercheap Carrum Downs today :thumbsup:

I thought your car was silver S2? or was it some one else in the black S1 that i was behind before i turned off?

Edited by W0rp3D

Spotted a white R33 corner of south road and new street at about 2:45pm.

Good looking blonde was driving.

Also spotted that hot R35 GTR parked on Burwood road right near Power street.

Love that thing.

V36 coupe (I think black) down Princes Hwy, Berwick last night around 5:10pm - heard there was one in the area, first time I've seen it.

And the same 4-door silver R34 parked outside the United servo on the corner of Hallam-Belgrave and Prinny. Think it's for sale still? Been there for a while.

OMG! I see you pretty much every morning in the same spot. I turn right from Dorset Road onto Canterbury Road and you turn right from Canterbury Road onto Dorset Road. Noticed the Bayside Blue R34 GT-R 'VSPEC' that's at the lights at the same time as us every morning?

Haha not every morning now. Just for last I week I was going that way because I was dropping the paper off to my pop on the way to work. I normally just go straight down Canterbury Rd.

Yea I have seen him around the area on Canterbury Rd a few times, I think he lives in Heathmont as I saw him turning out of a side street early one morning the other week. It's a nice car.