SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

CR33M at princess last night doing laps and OMG200 also, was so many cops out last night out in force !

no kidding, came onto the highway off wellington road with a mate & first set of lights pulled up next to a highway patrol car...shat myself haha

also saw cr33m, a few 33 gtst's 4 door 34 & a silver 34R !

Spotted at around 11:45am, White R34 GTR in Barry Road Campbellfield.

Looked unreal.

Also at about 12:30 a Silver R34 GTT on South Road in Brighton, had black wheels. looked nice.

Spotted along springvale/princes hwy

Red 34 had gtr kit badges etc though pretty sure wasnt a gtr :/ plates RAMI07

Grey stagea plates MRNSN or something and behind it white 35 gtr plates NAFTA or similar

Spotted along springvale/princes hwy

Red 34 had gtr kit badges etc though pretty sure wasnt a gtr :/ plates RAMI07

Grey stagea plates MRNSN or something and behind it white 35 gtr plates NAFTA or similar

That was for sale on Firesport lol

R35 in grey on Maroondah Hwy in North Croydon about 8:15am this morning, GOZQLA or something like that.

i've seen that guy a few times. i drove up beside him and gave me a smile and nod. usually the r35 drivers i see just snob you lol

no kidding, came onto the highway off wellington road with a mate & first set of lights pulled up next to a highway patrol car...shat myself haha

also saw cr33m, a few 33 gtst's 4 door 34 & a silver 34R !

Last week was f**ked! Cops over every hill. Counted 7 between westal rd and warrigal. I hear someone got issued a fine by officer pettet that night. Don't know how game I'll be on the highway now. Might need to change to nepean

Last week was f**ked! Cops over every hill. Counted 7 between westal rd and warrigal. I hear someone got issued a fine by officer pettet that night. Don't know how game I'll be on the highway now. Might need to change to nepean

yeah heard pettet has moved out there now, pretty sure it was him that i pulled up next to at the lights, he tailed me for a bit & ran my plates then went & hid in some bushes with the speed camera haha

he bent me over my bonnet on new years day this year, tailed me all through knox city car park & then issued me a fine because my indicator clicked off when i was entering a car park, apparantly i "didnt indicate long enough to warn other drivers"....there was no one around :|

2 points & $120 fine, he loved every moment of it haha

ill be honest though, he's the best man for the job of prinny !

Edited by lindz34