SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Silver R33 GTR this morning around 8:30am on cooper st. Sofa King Sexy :worship:

Last Wednesday I also spotted a Burgundy Red R33 GTS-T got pulled over by the 5-0 near Roxy secondary school at bout 1.45pm, had sau stickers :thumbsup:

BTW by dad saw that GTR 35 on Bridgwater RD in Cragieburn/Roxy, he was grabbing some juice for my 33, it was round 4 to 5pm

yep it was a booze/defect station. pretty funny that they had soo many cars that they had to let some through including the skyline

there were some tmu cars on the side there as well.

I took the skyline out today and was pretty nervous turning onto burwood hwy. Luckily they wernt there today

Was this the one just outside Safeway/RSPCA there cos thats where I got done at a booze bus/defect station the other night.

Nah this one was just before knox city, sounds like burwood hwy is a no fly zone

Spotted a white R33 GTST with Work? bronze rims at Camberwell Rub-A-Dub (Safeway Petrol) getting a handwash around 12noon. 4got the plates, but u had SAU stickers.

Edited by Stagea_Neo

Spotted Hash coming off the Westall Road Extension around 11:30 onto Springvale Road... ...Gave a wave... ...But didn't get any love back...

Also keep seeing a blue 34 with SAU stickers and P plate parked near the old Oakleigh Motel on Princess Hwy...

kool, what were you doing at knox?

just stopped in to buy a few things, I've noticed your car parked in the underground part and also near the food court so I'm guessing you work at knox?

just stopped in to buy a few things, I've noticed your car parked in the underground part and also near the food court so I'm guessing you work at knox?

yeah, work at the coles there.

yep sure did, finished yr 12 in 08

your one of justin n bens friends right?

I guess they are both an acquaintance of mine. I don't hang out with them or anything, they just talk about how amazing Nissan Pulsars are and hang out at 711 :S