SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

They both have an aftermarket exhaust... looked mental.

Yep the Black one was originally the owners and he sold it to his 2IC and bought the new 2011 model recently.

Both have Amuse exhausts - worth something ridiculous like $12,000 a piece and apparently it took a lot of negotiating to get Amuse to send them over as they prefer to supply and fit the exhaust to GTR's themselves and don't want random local shops doing it overseas haha baller shit.

Yep the Black one was originally the owners and he sold it to his 2IC and bought the new 2011 model recently.

Both have Amuse exhausts - worth something ridiculous like $12,000 a piece and apparently it took a lot of negotiating to get Amuse to send them over as they prefer to supply and fit the exhaust to GTR's themselves and don't want random local shops doing it overseas haha baller shit.

fck....

company is obviously doing alright!!!

also spotted a white GTR on the eastern freeway today around 11:45am.

number plates were GTR4...

red p's, black r34 gt coupe parked in level 1 at eng carpark today at monash clayton, YKD??? something lol

and then white r33 coupe on bwd hwy around vermont south around 5:40? as i was driving home from work...traffic so bad in the wet. wellington rd took FOREVER D:

red p's, black r34 gt coupe parked in level 1 at eng carpark today at monash clayton, YKD??? something lol

and then white r33 coupe on bwd hwy around vermont south around 5:40? as i was driving home from work...traffic so bad in the wet. wellington rd took FOREVER D:

Were you driving the black 34 gt coupe with green P plates? If so that was me driving the r33

Saw a yellow r34 with black rims on the princess freeway heading east, can't remember exactly where. Looked a lot like Charles89's car

Saw a white r34, no spoiler, chrome rims, half busted right rear tail light near the chadstone turnoff, naughty boy was on his phone

Were you driving the black 34 gt coupe with green P plates? If so that was me driving the r33

haha yes, that would be me ! nice 33, sir.

we ended up passing each other a bit and i tried to give thumbs up everytime we did...but each time you happened to be concentrating on the road i think, and didn't see me :P

haha yes, that would be me ! nice 33, sir.

we ended up passing each other a bit and i tried to give thumbs up everytime we did...but each time you happened to be concentrating on the road i think, and didn't see me :P

LOL thanks, the car is quite clean but the crappy condition wheels let it down. I'll try remember next time, it's awkward sometimes if you try get a drivers attention and fail or they just look confused. I'm sure I will see you around if you live near by, I'm just in Wantirna not far from where I saw you turn off.

LOL thanks, the car is quite clean but the crappy condition wheels let it down. I'll try remember next time, it's awkward sometimes if you try get a drivers attention and fail or they just look confused. I'm sure I will see you around if you live near by, I'm just in Wantirna not far from where I saw you turn off.

haha yeah XD,

yeah, i live just there ! my backyard is like bwd hwy, so i'm sure i'll see you around again then.

spotted [YKD???] again at uni, first level eng carpark. parked next to you around 2, was gone when i left around 4 :P

spotted a gunmetal R32 GTR heading towards montmerency last night around 10.30..turned my head quicker than i thought i could =O <-- my reaction lol

Gunmetal R32 GTR's rock. I love that color and shape combination.

Gunmetal R32 GTR's rock. I love that color and shape combination.

not liking my chances of finding one in Japan in November with the way our exchange rate is going atm....sigh..

i never get spotted anymore, i suppose i only drive 10 k's to work now >_< always on eastlink

however.. I spotted 3x kids on scooters telling me to rip it

Did I spot you turning from burwood hwy onto templeton around 4:30pm?