SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

3 R33's at Kings Entertainment Complex.

shit pic sorry

IMG_0442.jpg

A good 6+ R33s and 4 R34s with a couple being 4 doors on hwy with a white GTR being the most noteworthy pulling into BP at warrigal road.

Some idiot P Plater in a yellow R34 with what sounded like a BeeR Limiter just holding it on Limiter for a good 50m plus up and down 3 times.

yea that woulda been me :thumbsup:

where were you?!?

I was pulling up to the lights on Renou road, so I doubt you would have seen me unless you looked in your rear vision mirror.

3 R33's at Kings Entertainment Complex.

shit pic sorry

A good 6+ R33s and 4 R34s with a couple being 4 doors on hwy with a white GTR being the most noteworthy pulling into BP at warrigal road.

Some idiot P Plater in a yellow R34 with what sounded like a BeeR Limiter just holding it on Limiter for a good 50m plus up and down 3 times.

That white GTR woulda been me :action-smiley-069:

I was pulling up to the lights on Renou road, so I doubt you would have seen me unless you looked in your rear vision mirror.

Haha true that, do you live up Renou? I'm just next to the Templeton oval

Had a chat with an owner of a R34 GTR out West @ BP carwash in the early hours of this morning, vspec if eyes serve me correctly. Clean car indeed :)

Also had a chat to another guy who had a GTR whilst there.

Was a busy night @ the carwash at 1am :merli:

Silver R33 GTR on princess highway tonight, Black TE37s with custom plates starting with C.

was in the silver s2000 had a quick chat with you :)

Yea that's Tas. It's a nice car. Did you see FPV-207 smash into 5 trees last night? Car is totally f**ked from every side. 1 mistake in a 350rwkw car and it's laterz. Lucky he survived and walked away

Yea that's Tas. It's a nice car. Did you see FPV-207 smash into 5 trees last night? Car is totally f**ked from every side. 1 mistake in a 350rwkw car and it's laterz. Lucky he survived and walked away

holy fark! is that you and josh's mate?

That wasn't the silver one with semi-slicks on the rear was it?

White R34 GT-T at Fritsch Holzer reserve in Hawthorn. Good to see other footy players driving Skylines lol. Carpark is usually full of Commodores/Falcons.

Haha true that, do you live up Renou? I'm just next to the Templeton oval

Nah I live on Duntroon drive, which is a street off Raheen ave on Templeton st, I'm sure you would know it

White R34 GT-T at Fritsch Holzer reserve in Hawthorn. Good to see other footy players driving Skylines lol. Carpark is usually full of Commodores/Falcons.

Funny you say that, where I play indoor soccer there is usually heaps of Skylines, Supras, WRXs and other imports

Good to see people sticking to their stereotypes lol.

Nah I live on Duntroon drive, which is a street off Raheen ave on Templeton st, I'm sure you would know it

One of my best mates lives on Raheen, I'm there all the time.

heaps of lines last night,

nice white 33 gtr on hwy, was next to you for a few minutes

and i want to thank the owner of bayside blue 34 gtr who i was chatting to for making me throw up my maccas when you gave it a squirt, love your car.