SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

gotta stick to the left hand lane though!!!

yeah I know but then you get a random parked car or a cyclist... then into the right lane... then you get a right turner so back into the left... grrr... still it beats sitting in Nepean Hwy traffic!

thanks dude, the RB song through a 4in zorst... nothing sweeter:)

last night driving into Knox City I thought I heard some loud V8 Holden coming up behind me, turned out to be an R31 with lots of stickers on the windows, pretty sure it had a V8 in it. was about 9:15pm I think.

Spotted a silver R33 GTS-T on Nepean Hwy, Parkdale today. The owner was making hand gestures at me, not sure what it meant. I think he wanted me to pull over or something. Couldn't work it out so I booted it off lol.

Haha i've had that before as well. I thought he wanted me to pull over to have a chat or something so i went into the servo lane and into BP but he zoomed off whilst beeping his horn LOL confused motorists...

Drove home with a beautiful silver BCNR33 rolling on bronze TE's from around Werribee onwards along the Princes Fwy just before. Extremely clean example of a very well maintained GT-R :)

Drove home with a beautiful silver BCNR33 rolling on bronze TE's from around Werribee onwards along the Princes Fwy just before. Extremely clean example of a very well maintained GT-R :)

were you driving a white s15?

yeah I know but then you get a random parked car or a cyclist... then into the right lane... then you get a right turner so back into the left... grrr... still it beats sitting in Nepean Hwy traffic!

thanks dude, the RB song through a 4in zorst... nothing sweeter:)

hahahaaha,

I know what your saying... it is pretty fcking annoying.

you have an intercooler on it as well dont you? looked tough.

I don't mind cyclists that are just riding to work or whatever but the groups using the road for recreational riding at peak times annoy me

yeah not much mechanically that's been left stock.. that's why its at a legal ride height with no exterior mods... try to keep a low profile... I even ditched the personalised plates... just make sure to switch it off quick smart when I get pulled over as its got a pretty serious lope at idle

Had a grey 32 GTR with the plates 'RB26' up my arse on Princess hwy today, car sounded nice dude,.

Haha sorry dude, didn't want to annoy you but traffic was gay, skipped Westall Rd to come beside you and admire but then you turned into IKEA? Was that you??! If not then soz. Was picking up a mate to go check that place out too so when you pulled off i had to go through Sprinvale Rd and back right around lol.

Thanks man if only it was running properly though... :(

Haha sorry dude, didn't want to annoy you but traffic was gay, skipped Westall Rd to come beside you and admire but then you turned into IKEA? Was that you??! If not then soz. Was picking up a mate to go check that place out too so when you pulled off i had to go through Sprinvale Rd and back right around lol.

Thanks man if only it was running properly though... :(

Haha yeah twas me, no worries man wanted to cruise along with you but the gf wanted to go Ikea >_< Love 32 GTR's and yours looked pretty mint.