SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Car looked the goods man don't rate the stickers though

I reckon they actually look good and suit it nicely hehe.

Good thing as well given they both sponsor the car :D

Looks a bit fked now though after hitting a tyre barried, front lip/bar not so good haha.

lol must have been you. You were driving sooooo casually haha

pfft Epping TMU followed me to Werribee :\

Thats the way I drive the car lol... funny I always knew it would be werribee that broke my 5 year record of not being pulled over in the R as their red hot down there, gives me the shivers.

I always try to sneek'o down ducans rd and get to the freeway as soon as I can, but old eagle eye spotted them trying to out wit me so all was good.

Next time give me a wave :wave:

Thats the way I drive the car lol... funny I always knew it would be werribee that broke my 5 year record of not being pulled over in the R as their red hot down there, gives me the shivers.

I always try to sneek'o down ducans rd and get to the freeway as soon as I can, but old eagle eye spotted them trying to out wit me so all was good.

Next time give me a wave :wave:

lol I would have but I was too busy trying to sneak past while she was busy haha

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

been spotting a lot of sau members lately haha. white r34 with custom plates (ni2mo) & red p's in footscray last night & a maroon stagea with sau stickers on the eastern this morning around 9:30ish.

Yellow S15 with carbon body parts and fairly loud exhaust (straight-through?) on Clarendon St this afternoon being tailgated by a cop... The officer was on the radio whilst following you and looked awfully keen to stay on your tail. What happened afterwards?

Also spotted a beautiful BCNR33 along the Princes Fwy again around an hour ago. Gave a thumbs up and got a wave from you. Were you the same car I spotted a couple of weeks back heading towards Geelong?

Yellow S15 with carbon body parts and fairly loud exhaust (straight-through?) on Clarendon St this afternoon being tailgated by a cop... The officer was on the radio whilst following you and looked awfully keen to stay on your tail. What happened afterwards?

Also spotted a beautiful BCNR33 along the Princes Fwy again around an hour ago. Gave a thumbs up and got a wave from you. Were you the same car I spotted a couple of weeks back heading towards Geelong?

Yer buddy it was me again, I was trying to get in the left lane for the Millers rd exit when I spotted you, thanks for letting me in I thought I was going to miss it. :thumbsup: