SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yer buddy it was me again, I was trying to get in the left lane for the Millers rd exit when I spotted you, thanks for letting me in I thought I was going to miss it. :thumbsup:

Lol, no worries mate. See you out on the road again soon. :)

Last night about 6:15-6:20pm, merging onto the Westgate from the 4-lane onramp at Docklands, spotted a maroon S1 R33 with black or CF vented bonnet and Qld plates (391-***). The Festiva that was in the lane between us would have had a nice double-dose of RB goodness, lol.

Shortly after that spotted silver R33 SHYSKY on the Princes Hwy.

Was Heading home a ways with a Really clean & looked after Blue 32 GTR Heading down Kingsway exit & Nepean highway at 3 o'clock today.

I thought it was awesome How it was quiet and dignified as opposed to being "BRAAAAAHHHH LOOK At MEEEE!!" although

being able to smoke pretty much anything that was on the road it has the right to :closedeyes:

Not quiet and dignified was the Tradie in the XR6 Turbo getting on the revs being angry with the Sunday drivers lol

Jeez they're out today! ... Black Four door 34 with P plates up blasted past me at the south end of the Frankston freeway and was going nuts jumping around and in general getting up to mischief. I thought it was funny. He slowed down up the North end of the freeway... clued on... i assume thats because he knew that's where the fuzz like to hang out :pirate:

UNR33L (Leigh) on Burwood hwy/Templeton Rd around 11:45am, would be very suprised if you didn't see me.

haha saw ya, didn't realize you were behind me I was half asleep at first, driving zombie mode so got out of your way :P

Damn I really need to get around to putting my SAUVIC Stickers on... Might make it into this thread more :P

Might get some tint first though... Hmmm, there's a fun job for this week.

seen this white 32R around blossom park/river gum twice now. stopped what i was doing like an idiot both times just to get a proper look at it.

to the owner: love the dirty rear bumper =]