SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

One of the weekdays last week early in the morning (peak hour time 8sih?) a silver R34 4 Door UP my arse I was in my e60 bmw, not sure if he had SAU stickers or not. Seriously dude, if you're on here grow up.. you looked at least 30 it was peak hour drive like a normal person. You dont deserve to drive a 34.. maybe a silvia or something. Even then you struggled to keep up with my e60 .. no chance against my 34 then. wanker.

why would him driving like a dick mean he deserves to drive a silvia?

lol .. There was a white 34 GT with some p plate noob on the moanash the other day, peak hour afternoon he is all over this other p plater in a blue VY commy..the commys cruising along too, but at least with style and not makeing an ass of himself while this 34 is choppin and changing lanes everywhere like a dick and still not getting past, f**k even I kept getting ahead of the idiot in my mazda without effort....i blocked him a couple of times for lols...

Just saw a silver s2 33 dandy bypass was low but with a gay silencer

then a bitchin black 34 with black rims and nice fitment with a twin tip chrome exhaust..looked real clean

I was just about to say that could have been me in the 34 but thankfully remembered I wasn't driving it that day, was driving the mrs's hyundai.

Though I saw 2 black R35's traveling towards chadstone, and a black R34 with what looked like a bomex bodykit...

lol .. There was a white 34 GT with some p plate noob on the moanash the other day, peak hour afternoon he is all over this other p plater in a blue VY commy..the commys cruising along too, but at least with style and not makeing an ass of himself while this 34 is choppin and changing lanes everywhere like a dick and still not getting past, f**k even I kept getting ahead of the idiot in my mazda without effort....i blocked him a couple of times for lols...

HAHAHAHA.. GOLD! I know exactly what you mean hahaa.. he wouldve been so pissed off with u blocking him hahaha but i do that too with wankers on the road .. i also hate people who overtake u,cut u off just to get one car ahead .. then they slow down omggggg

Inside joke referring to the nissan silvia car club and their cruises.

then shouldnt you have said he should have an nissansilvia.com sticker instead of an SAU one?

I sure as hell dont drive my 200 like that but I agree with you that half the people on NS must be inbred. so maybe just another plan of attack next time.

then shouldnt you have said he should have an nissansilvia.com sticker instead of an SAU one?

I sure as hell dont drive my 200 like that but I agree with you that half the people on NS must be inbred. so maybe just another plan of attack next time.

im sorry that you were offended by my comment, maybe i shouldve been more specific next time. and i wasnt sure if he had a SAU sticker or not

silver r33, low, loud, drift lip and im pretty sure vic member. deakin this morning. i know you are on here kent i recognise the plates J***33, just cant match the car to a face. how'd the exam go?

silver r33, low, loud, drift lip and im pretty sure vic member. deakin this morning. i know you are on here kent i recognise the plates J***33, just cant match the car to a face. how'd the exam go?

sounds like JPC I think