SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

parked next to a white r33 gtst with SAU stickers at Supercheap Auto Rowville.

Also saw this leaving supercheap Auto;

1026205.jpg

1026211.jpg

I think that's the guy i sold my powerfc to, fkn mean car sounds awsome

saw QWIK at boronia safeway had a lil chat with him, i was stoked too see this in the flesh thumbsup.gif

and drove down FTG rd on friday arvo 4:30 ? next to a black 33 GTR with sau stickers and 18x10" GT-C's very clean !

spotted juilette in the cube in bayswater and had a quick chat.off to the nats?

Hi Mick, I didn't see the Stag until you were level with me. Nice to chat to you. Yep off to Nats next weekend.

spotted oph3h whateverz in St Kilda last night

Yeah I work around there, how come I've never spotted you??? Wherever the car is I'm never far away so I would definitely see another Skyline rolling past lol. :ph34r:

followed a gunmetal grey r32 gtr ([sLAKING]?) on springvale rd (past wellington rd etc, towards glen) through the traffic today at around 4:45... looked tough from behind but one of your tail lights is out!

left me behind at some yellow light though :P

Yeah I work around there, how come I've never spotted you??? Wherever the car is I'm never far away so I would definitely see another Skyline rolling past lol. :ph34r:

I don't know, I think we were in my 180 in St Kilda.. but I have been seeing you everywhere lol.. saw you in Williamstown the other night I think.. maybe Friday? Was with a white 34, me in the red S15, we were behind your friend going through the roundabout..

Thats like 3-4 times in a few weeks and all different places haha

Actually think it was Wed after General Meeting..

/stalker :ninja:

Nice gunmetal 32 gtr at bay/bluff rd intersection in black rock, gave it a little boot past me.

Also a stock looking white 32 gtst on bay rd near southland with type m kit all round.

Spotted this sexy car at the front of my work yesterday :)

img10151.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA yeah I was going into riverside customs checking on the progress of my custom gauge pod, saw your car there and could not resist backing it in right next to it. Was going to take photo but it was a shitty day and the phone has no flash lol. Love the pic good work :D:thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHA yeah I was going into riverside customs checking on the progress of my custom gauge pod, saw your car there and could not resist backing it in right next to it. Was going to take photo but it was a shitty day and the phone has no flash lol. Love the pic good work :D:thumbsup:

haha i didnt even realise until i was leaving..

next time il come into riverside and say hello :)