SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Hey Guys,

Spotted on Bourke St Today Millenium Jade GTR34 V-Spec II Nur or Possibly M -Spec Nur couldnt tell the differance cos i nearly creamed my pants amazing car.

havent we seen that at a meet one time? the one at deakin?

yeah the same car :blush:

Was driving behind a red stagea with sau stickers on Ferntree gully road at 4:30pm~

Rego plates starting with W

yeah the same car :rofl:

Was driving behind a red stagea with sau stickers on Ferntree gully road at 4:30pm~

Rego plates starting with W

that fag Jarryd most likly

always see a white r33 s2 parked in the lil carpark next to the shoe repair place near glenferrie maccas.

i spot that everyday there. its started appearing now. parks next to that ute? Finster have you also seen in the cheers/twister club car park the 4dr r33gtst that is always there has custom no plates but duno what they are i forgot. have a look one day lol

i spot that everyday there. its started appearing now. parks next to that ute? Finster have you also seen in the cheers/twister club car park the 4dr r33gtst that is always there has custom no plates but duno what they are i forgot. have a look one day lol

naa i don't normally go to the twister car park

i just stick with Safeway.

yeah. there's a nice commo there sometimes as well. if i remember this in a few hours on lunch break ill drive by and have a look.