SAU Community

Ball Bearing Sale

Hey people just a post to let u know i am selling my Garrett Gt 25 turbocharger ,, this unit features 450hp capabilities, it has a .70 front cover and the rear cover has yet to be obtained as i will buy it to suit the application of desire. i was going to use it .. but i neatly sized up a bigger unit for myself and i dont need it no more.. The turbo has NEVER BEEN USED,, is brand new no finger prints any test welcome .. im after $ 2500 ono.. hows that people a brand new cheap BALL BEARING turbo that is ready for custumisation.. DEPENDING on price agreement i WILL supply the exhaust housing. buyer pays shipping.. ;)

You can buy exactly the same turbocharger with the same trims, housings and HP rating from GCG turbo Chargers in Sydney for $200 cheaper and they are brand new, with an exhaust housing!

$2300 will score you a brand new GT25 450 HP Trubo with 0.70 A/R compressor and 0.64 A/R Exhaust, including gaskets , warranty and receitpt. I think you are kidding yourself....

$1500 is more realistic and im not here to post a huge drama. I am not trying to cause you grief or insult you, i will not reply to any abusive comments either. This is just some helpful information to help you price the part @ the correct price!

Tom

kay people when i get home ill post the numbers down u can varify the unit numbers as the site RAY HALL TURBOCHARGES has a complete listing .. Evan as far as i know the exhaust housings are a t3 design flange... the original was im sure ,, its been 4 months since i sold the housing and i had sold it before i got it so i only saw it for about 10 min... and i didnt know much about the diff fanges back then ..... nizmo99 just purchased a rear end for his 30 35 that he got off me as well and it cost him 600 with postage and tax that was from adelaide.... all i remember from memory that it is the largest gt25 u can get ,,,, and the front cover is of the latest design ,,,, so my answer to EVAN question is if u get the rear end ill let it go for 1100 bucks bro so 1100 plus 600 = 1700 for 450hp of brand new turbo ...

ok news... The turbo is actually classified as a gt28 and is the largest trim before its daddy gt30. apparently outflows some gt30's but designed for smaller engines.. 1.06 rear end will cost 600 or very very close to that and t3 flanges are available on those units... hope this is helpfull to someone..

Again apologies for the price TYPO, i freel like a dope,,,

Evan if ur interested being in syd i can drop it off to no problems..

OK People,,, this gt25 by garrett is actually classified to be a gt28 and in the largest trim ... it is rated at 450hp at 1 bar of boost with the standard.86 ass end . the part number is 705330-2 check it out get the spec ,, got to a site ray hall turbocharginghe has all listings availabilities,,,, Exhaust housings are available from rpm performance centre in adelaide. for 600 or very close to that,,,,