SAU Community

Superlap Timeattack Is Ago!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo pumped but seriously straped for time. We have had to make radical changes but will only have one opertunity to really test them.

Will there be a ranking and awards for open rwd. ie RWd 1st 2nd and 3rd or just fastest rwd

Is there a schedual up as yet.

Cheers

hehe!! oh the joys of racing, it is always time against us!!

& i thought we might have the r34 ready for superlap! lol it's still just a shell.

lol

So what exactly is going in the car?

It's getting a new SR, but I pulled it off the road about 18 months ago and decided to fix anything that's ever given me grief. I'm sick of leaks!

So basically a big engine build, spot welded and painted engine bay, cage, RB25 gearbox and a few other bits and pieces :banana:

hi all

time is a bitch!!

no engine or gearbox yet, and trying to dry sump engine for superlap.

lots of hours of work to go yet . hope to be finished in time :banana:

dave loftus

BSM Motorsports

It's getting a new SR, but I pulled it off the road about 18 months ago and decided to fix anything that's ever given me grief. I'm sick of leaks!

So basically a big engine build, spot welded and painted engine bay, cage, RB25 gearbox and a few other bits and pieces :banana:

Awesome! Cant wait to see it - we'll have to have beers :bunny:

Ill be at DECA later this year aswel :banana:

I have turned into Corey Dellany and made us a myspace page to spread the word haha. Anyone who has one should add it I think... www.myspace.com/superlap

haha, well if your going to do that..should do facebook as well and make a group :P

Ok, Facebook is up and running along with a group.

Profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1316293917

Group - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15569744062

Hope they work haha. Never really used facebook again so not exactly sure how to customize it properly to my liking haha.

Edited by Superlap Australia