SAU Community

Superlap Timeattack Is Ago!

We were going to race the drag car but the deal on the supply of brakes we made with you was not fufilled.

Yeh, oops, so much for selling them. They are still sitting here :P

2nd fastest :)

LOL, if we are talking drag racing my car wouldnt even be the quickest silver R32 GTSt with Feb 92 build plate running a TD06 on 17" weds :banana: But on a circuit it might be, maybe....if you dont look too hard :)

Team NSW needs to lift their games. We lost the Super 14s, the second State of Origin , well :banana: We are due for a sporting win.

I still say when drunk i have great QC control of stale muffins at the 711 accross the road from Sydney City RSL :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use them if you want to buy replacement 340mm rotors, they are cactus. The 324mm gear is fine but wont wont be much help to you or any decent powered GTR:(

Dirtgarage anyone can go in a straight line.

Hey Jason I could drive your car if you want or Roy but I think he is taken??

i want the garage next to them. then we can charge for seats to watch. this should be fun.

We can certainly turn it on in the pits....at one event we even stripped and rebuilt the gearbox between qualifying rounds...much to the amazement of our knuckledragging opponents (V8 brigade). Who are you anyway? (not being rude)

Yes John, anyone can go in a straight line while sober...

Edited by DiRTgarage

We can certainly turn it on in the pits....at one event we even stripped and rebuilt the gearbox between qualifying rounds...much to the amazement of our knuckledragging opponents (V8 brigade). Who are you anyway? (not being rude)

Yes John, anyone can go in a straight line while sober...

stretch is your worst nightmare. he's called stretch cause his arms are 6ft long like the rubber man. he has been known to pull alongside you on the straight and use his super long freak arms to reach into your cockpit and turn your engine off or give you a purple nurple (very painful at 200km/h). it just depends on what kind of mood he's in as to which punishment you get. look out I say.

Hey Troy, what are the replacement rotors worth for the 340mm's?

Too much, better off grabbing some CSC 343mm compete with hats and startign again with a local supply of rotors

Ok, something that hasnt been touched on how many blokes are going to bin it trying to be the STAR in a reasonably priced car? Tryign to prove they can go quicker with less :D I know i am top shelf Blue Label stuff when it comes to trying to hard and crashing and burning

Ill go you halves

pi55 off steve...your bad luck at Oran...come near our pit and ill Voodoo doll you with a 10" flat blade screwdriver.

OK Roy...yes we have a Superfast driver...but our car is full weight (death metal will be blaring out of the on board stezza) factory brakes, laggy, and me twirling the spanners. Im sure no one is handicapped that badly.

pi55 off steve...your bad luck at Oran...come near our pit and ill Voodoo doll you with a 10" flat blade screwdriver.

OK Roy...yes we have a Superfast driver...but our car is full weight (death metal will be blaring out of the on board stezza) factory brakes, laggy, and me twirling the spanners. Im sure no one is handicapped that badly.

lol, im going to set up a fold out seat and an esky full of beers in your garage then

Richard stop giving all my secrets away.

i was going to pull aside john and do that , now ill have to think something else .

sorry mate... :P

wait a minute! by crikey I've got it. pull up to him under brakes then hit his 'push to pass' button mid-corner. effectively making it a 'push to spin off' button instead. Ross Brawn has nothing on my strategy wise...

an esky full of free beer and somewhere for me to sit while drinking it will be nice thanks Steve.

No worries, dont mind me while i strip the goodies off your car

John didnt you just watch jacobson's drag run!! didnt look like a straight line to me

Yep I did and that was squirming the full track and a handful, and obviously quick. Got bumper bars if goes all wrong though. Still nothing compared to looking at the Tasman sea at Phillip Island 7,500 rpm in 5th and no parachute.

Edited by Boosted Zed

Yep I did and that was squirming the full track and a handful, and obviously quick. Got bumper bars if goes all wrong though. Still nothing compared to looking at the Tasman sea at Phillip Island 7,500 rpm in 5th and no parachute.

Your in a boat...what does it matter?