SAU Community

Superlap Timeattack Is Ago!

I dont get it. Newcastle is still in NSW so everyone knows that NSW GTRs are the country's slowest :D

What about twoogle isnt it the fastest lowmount GTR in the world & yes it lives in Newy home of the drinkers.

Edited by blitzxtr

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont believe in brake upgrades up here...not like the family size pizza trays i spotted last time i was in Mexico.

Ah yes i remember being in mexico they also have slotted family size pizza trays.

note to self: put dirt garage & John in the same garage and take bets on who wins :happy:

GTR Jason still has not entered and its getting rather close to the day!

I just spoke to GT Jason re his entry, I think he is weighing up the competition before he swoops in and takes the prize. Bit of posture I think.

Dirtgarge we know the motor is strong in that GTR, lots more in it though to get it sorted in such a short time and I will buy you a bottle of Jack D stuff if it beats my zeds time, as long as it runs ok.

Edited by Boosted Zed

I just spoke to GT Jason re his entry, I think he is weighin up the competition before he swoops in and takes the prize. Bit of posture I think.

Dirtgarge we know the motor is strong in that GTR, lots more in it though to get it sorted in such a short time and I will buy you a bottle of Jack D stuff if it beats my zeds time, as long as it runs ok.

Well look after it John...the head mods seem good as the torque is nice and high, but a little bit less of a spread than twoogs 5000 vs 3500. As long as it doesnt burn the sump dry should be ok. Case of V your way?

When the flag drops the bullshit stops....

Actually , the real BS starts once the lap times blow out :happy:

What about twoogle isnt it the fastest lowmount GTR in the world & yes it lives in Newy home of the drinkers.

Is it? I am pretty sure my GTSt is the fastest TD06 powered RB20 in the world. Sif drag racing counts :ermm:

Sif drag racing counts :happy:

yeah as if that would count...its only the fastest and quickest form of motorsport in this country.

drag racers can't drive...here's the proof...

if people think this is bullshit the stories after the event are going to be super!

i suppose thats why they call it Supercrap...i mean Superlap!

Edited by DiRTgarage

yeah as if that would count...its only the fastest and quickest form of motorsport in this country.

drag racers can't drive...here's the proof...

Light goes green and sticky tyres and heavy right foot do all the work. Your point ? :dry:

Fastest and quickest form of motorsport? How is fast different to quick? I guess acceleration and top speed? So be a big help at circuit, but there is still lots of work to do in braking, handling, steering, cooling, tyre use/wear. But you know this, so dont get upset when i say a drag car is pretty irrelevant for circuit competition :(

What does a drag car have to do with a track car? Its like if people were sitting around talking about tennis and saying "watch out man, that guy with his squash racket is coming over and going to whip the tennis players". Both sports require different equipment and different skills. So, both sports but very different...so sif drag cars count. :)

And ony the other page you said you were not entering the drag GTR, and none of its drivers are entered to punt it. So you have a sister GTR which is a track car and beign punted by a circuit guy. Your actions prove you know i am right , otherwise you would enter Twoogle and you or one of the drag fraternity would drive it :(

oh yea after the even there is a bbq at otomoto ( cambeltown)

were getting loose!

Right, I was going to enter this piss up, but in the spirit of the event I am looking for someone to represent my business there.

Currently the short list is:

Pete - for falling off the balcony drunk onto a lancia at dutton rally

Richard and Roy for their efforts representing SAU NSW, particularly at the F1 in Melbourne

Kel - for the poker machine incident

Neil - for making me stop 6 times on the way home from wakie the night the trailer lost a wheel

Michelle - for drinking an unnamed SAU admin under the table

the%20end.jpg

While this is the short list, I am willing to take further nominations to prove my business's brilliance. To that end I will accept further nominations via this thread prior to a test day at the thursday prior to Superlap at Sydney City RSL.

The best drinker on the day will represent Raceworx at the after event piss up.

Well i was going to come up Friday morning, looks like i will have to head up Thursday morning so i can be in on the Arrie tryouts ! :thumbsup:

...and lol, Brett has some nice knockers he is keeping under wraps :P

Light goes green and sticky tyres and heavy right foot do all the work. Your point ? :P

Fastest and quickest form of motorsport? How is fast different to quick? I guess acceleration and top speed? So be a big help at circuit, but there is still lots of work to do in braking, handling, steering, cooling, tyre use/wear. But you know this, so dont get upset when i say a drag car is pretty irrelevant for circuit competition :D

What does a drag car have to do with a track car? Its like if people were sitting around talking about tennis and saying "watch out man, that guy with his squash racket is coming over and going to whip the tennis players". Both sports require different equipment and different skills. So, both sports but very different...so sif drag cars count. :)

And ony the other page you said you were not entering the drag GTR, and none of its drivers are entered to punt it. So you have a sister GTR which is a track car and beign punted by a circuit guy. Your actions prove you know i am right , otherwise you would enter Twoogle and you or one of the drag fraternity would drive it :)

You really do take yourself too seriously Troy...or is it me you take too seriously?

BTW quick is time based and fast is speed based...easy :thumbsup:

To prove a point our circuit car is wearing ALL the drag cars suspension, has a laggier turbo, makes less power and torque, has more weight and has a more flex in the chassis (no cage) so if it goes quick...it will make the drag car look even quicker. We were going to race the drag car but the deal on the supply of brakes we made with you was not fufilled.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Right, I was going to enter this piss up, but in the spirit of the event I am looking for someone to represent my business there.

Currently the short list is:

Pete - for falling off the balcony drunk onto a lancia at dutton rally

Richard and Roy for their efforts representing SAU NSW, particularly at the F1 in Melbourne

Kel - for the poker machine incident

Neil - for making me stop 6 times on the way home from wakie the night the trailer lost a wheel

Michelle - for drinking an unnamed SAU admin under the table

While this is the short list, I am willing to take further nominations to prove my business's brilliance. To that end I will accept further nominations via this thread prior to a test day at the thursday prior to Superlap at Sydney City RSL.

The best drinker on the day will represent Raceworx at the after event piss up.

mate, I am honoured just to be considered amongst such esteemed company, and to further add to my CV (and troys I guess too) we have both put in some stellar performances at the sydney city RSL, and I have represented my country several times with serious drinking in japan.

fingers crossed I get the call up. :P