SAU Community

Central Queensland Motorsport

digsy_20

Thanks Sciby (Dan? - sorry, not sure what everyones alias is) It's just that J and P used to be my best friends as well, and then all of a sudden, gone. I can understand P's feelings, just upset cause I did nothing wrong, yet I had to pay as well... am sad. That's all. I don't have anything against Spank crew (do you mind being called Spankers? - it's not a payout)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KAOS

Thanks Sciby (Dan? - sorry, not sure what everyones alias is) It's just that J and P used to be my best friends as well, and then all of a sudden, gone.  I can understand P's feelings, just upset  cause I did nothing wrong, yet I had to pay as well... am sad. That's all. I don't have anything against Spank crew (do you mind being called Spankers? - it's not a payout)

Er, no. Sciby is Sciby. :cheers: (Scott, Sciby, Thor, Angry Viking, I seem to have many names)

We don't mind being called Spankers... that's the whole ethos behind Garage Spank: we're just a bunch of tools who like cars and drinking and taking the piss out of ourselves.

As for past events, I'm totally not in a position to comment, so I won't.

people need to put their differences aside and blame or target the whole group. If you have a problem with someone have it with them, don't bring the entire group into it because its not fair on the group, and this goes for both sides too. thats my little comment ...... also sciby how come you never wave back to me?

Originally posted by Nissan = Good

Anyway How am i going to mount this camera in the car on saturday and not get in the shit?

Don't think your allowed to use cameras unless their secured in on a tripod (ie remove seat) ...... I asked once before, but things might have changed now though.

*thinks* Can't remember, sorry. I tend not to notice other cars when I'm driving... flash the lights at me next time, that always gets a reaction. (mainly because I think it's the cops)