SAU Community

150 Rwkw On A R32 Gtr! (update 6 Apr)

was that 151kw plus 20 making it 171kw or 131kw to 151kw?

what were the afrs and boost curve like, was it running rich or lean? pump filter injectors ok? ECU? maybe change to a remapped "MINES" ecu,

be carefull chasing KW with almost 20yr old gear it sometimes ends in tears!! (PERSONAL EXPERIANCE)

dont let them use your car as a "what happens when I do this" exercise

what made them think a PFC or Intercooler change would solve all your problems were the old ones cooked or are they chasing $$$$

Edited by doubled

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hey man, yeah i dyno'd my 32gtr stock and got 157kw. after powerfc went up to 212kw.

Hey guys, Dyno'd my 32 GTR yesturday and it made 200.9rwkw, With the only mods being, pod filters, and a mines ecu.... and a previous dyno of 228.6 rwkw

dynosheet.jpg

Don't worry about the dyno readings, power seems alittle low though

go down the 1/4 mile if you run 103-107mph your car should be fine

What are you getting at??

I think he means it should be making a bit more, was everything fixed? Our mates made 230rwkw on the same dyno out of a rb26 with trust dumps, no cat, trust cat-back, pod filters and a Power FC tune on about 12psi.

What boost you running it on?

Most of the r32 GTRs in this town that are running a PowerFcs are hitting around the 230Rwkws

and what am I saying ...... They did a bandaid fix to an underlying problem

1000 dollar ECU to put out that power I very sceptical

I think he means it should be making a bit more, was everything fixed? Our mates made 230rwkw on the same dyno out of a rb26 with trust dumps, no cat, trust cat-back, pod filters and a Power FC tune on about 12psi.

What boost you running it on?

Its running 11 Psi. And its got Pods and After market Dumps. So 200kw is pretty much on par with those Mods!!

I'm not chasing KW's. I want it pretty much the way performance wise when i bought it! Its at that now and i'm Very happy with it!!!

Chasing KW's = $$$$. And those $$$ spent on those extra KW's don't add value to the car when you wanna sell it!!!

Most of the r32 GTRs in this town that are running a PowerFcs are hitting around the 230Rwkws

and what am I saying ...... They did a bandaid fix to an underlying problem

1000 dollar ECU to put out that power I very sceptical

The problem with the smoke, it was running very Rich!

It was either a New Power FC or a New "Genuine" ECU from Nissan!! As you know Genuine Cost big $$$$ So no wonder i went with the cheaper option!!

And i'm not fussed what anyone else in this town is running in there GTR's really! I'm not competing to be like them!!

I'm Happy with every day driver!

200AWKW doesn't sound that bad for 11 PSI. I'm running 1 bar (14.7PSI?) on an R33 GTR with an airbox and very few mods performance wise, high-flow cat, exhaust et cetera, I got 250RWKW but different dyno so its not a direct comparison.

I'm expecting somewhere around 235AWKW on a AWD dyno and I have been informed the car is doing *well* by an experienced tuner.

Good luck with the issue but I don't think 200AWKW is that bad...I mean you could do better but you seem to be happy with it :D