SAU Community

Thursday Night Meet

eMsta

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be going to deakin after to take pictures. Thats if the clouds dont have a piss.

The deakin carpark at the back is a big multilevel carpark so its undercover. Even if it does rain we may be able to get some nice shots there.

Also, rather than parking in the middle of the Harvey Carpark we maybe should park along the store edge just in case the sky does open up. Either way, if it rains we will soon move onto dinner or photos at undercover places.

Hey guys,

Looks like you can add 2 more cars tonight, mine and an r34 , been waiting on my mate to get back to me and he seems to be in now so Harveys it is then :D

Thursday night meets hey... I wonder what awesome state you stole this idea from...

yeh.. the state of... QUEENSLAND :down: They have dinner meets every week last I heard.. they are the coolest! Not like that crappy NSW :P

Join the bandwagon and move to VIC already :P

rain looks like a strong possibility

Rain just means more fun :down:

But seriously, with a big turnout expected, it would be shit if people started bailing because of a little rain.

Im still gonna be there

I'm at driftline in my greasy pants... I'll think about coming down as it'll probably be my last melb meet before I move to brissy.

but then who can i annoy about r32's if you move away :P

shotgun all the parts in your garage you arent able to take up to brissy :down:

Thursday night meets hey... I wonder what awesome state you stole this idea from...

nah this is only cos everyone will be busy during easter...otherwise its usually friday nights

farkin stupid rain btw.....

I'm at driftline in my greasy pants... I'll think about coming down as it'll probably be my last melb meet before I move to brissy.

wat ur moving to brissy? what for? when?

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Its also very clearly made to take business away from https://theskylineshed.com/ which is legitimate and even has a physical address.
    • The 'About Us' got me ..  I added something to the cart and clicked 'check out' and none of the payment options in the footer (ie those with buyer protection) were available. Stay the hell away from this one.
    • No. Not true for any non-GTR R32. I think even the GTS4 has the GTSt knuckles with eye type lower shock mounts (as opposed to GTR fork lower shock mounts). The only R chassis in which something like the quote claim is true is the R34, on which the turbos have the fork type and the NAs have the eye type. **Edit: Actually I reserve the right to be wrong about the above statement. It might also be true on R33s. My memory on those shitboxen has faded too much.
    • It's a scam. It has all the telltale signs: - The "business" doesn't have a physical address or really any kind of information listed - It's using a generic online store website template - The prices are ridiculously reduced. To good to be true cheap - Everything is in stock and can be ordered in any possible combination   I've seen a few of these for other products as well. Things like sunglasses for example. I'd say stay away from it! And maybe reach out to the real theskylineshed and let them know this exists. I doubt there is much they can do about it, but still.   I don't know if they would actually take your money if you ordered something. Or whether it is just for collecting credit card details to scam otherwise. I'm not game or stupid enough to try it.
    • Hi guys has anyone ever bought from this website theskylineshed.shop?? Not theskylineshed.com as I’m aware there is 2 similar but different sites.     has anyone had any issues with theskylineshed.shop???