SAU Community

Thursday Night Meet

eMsta

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be going to deakin after to take pictures. Thats if the clouds dont have a piss.

The deakin carpark at the back is a big multilevel carpark so its undercover. Even if it does rain we may be able to get some nice shots there.

Also, rather than parking in the middle of the Harvey Carpark we maybe should park along the store edge just in case the sky does open up. Either way, if it rains we will soon move onto dinner or photos at undercover places.

Hey guys,

Looks like you can add 2 more cars tonight, mine and an r34 , been waiting on my mate to get back to me and he seems to be in now so Harveys it is then :D

Thursday night meets hey... I wonder what awesome state you stole this idea from...

yeh.. the state of... QUEENSLAND :down: They have dinner meets every week last I heard.. they are the coolest! Not like that crappy NSW :P

Join the bandwagon and move to VIC already :P

rain looks like a strong possibility

Rain just means more fun :down:

But seriously, with a big turnout expected, it would be shit if people started bailing because of a little rain.

Im still gonna be there

I'm at driftline in my greasy pants... I'll think about coming down as it'll probably be my last melb meet before I move to brissy.

but then who can i annoy about r32's if you move away :P

shotgun all the parts in your garage you arent able to take up to brissy :down:

Thursday night meets hey... I wonder what awesome state you stole this idea from...

nah this is only cos everyone will be busy during easter...otherwise its usually friday nights

farkin stupid rain btw.....

I'm at driftline in my greasy pants... I'll think about coming down as it'll probably be my last melb meet before I move to brissy.

wat ur moving to brissy? what for? when?