SAU Community

Thursday Night Meet

eMsta

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to find a better place to take photos. Too bad the last car park we went to had no lights. Would've been a pretty good place to take a shot of every single car in a group.

I'll try to look for a good area where we can do this and get back to you all. >_<

yeah thats what we wanted to do last night....but somehow we ended up at the other car park first.....we shall try and get there earlier next time perhaps

haha true man true

bring the 350 next time too :thumbsup:

but i think i will try and organise something different.....perhaps if i can get around 20 people then go karting maybe the go followed by photos of the real cars, then lunch/dinner

hey buddy is this just skyline cruzes?if so wen will it be happening agen.thanks

will organise another one, but looking at other options (it will be next month most likely) - will put up a poll of who wants to do what....and decide from that

any cars welcome (but majority are skylines) and as long as there is no hooning - im happy.

Was an awesome night guys. Sorry I had to bail after Deakin and didnt go to the Glen. Killer headache and I was 1 minute from home so decided to be weak and go sleep. Cant wait for the next one. Half of the photos didnt load. Looking forward to seeing more though.

BTW, got a msg from a friend, who's license plate starts with UAG? :P

wats that ment to mean?

Well im pretty sure she thought he was hot and wants me to set her up :P

Something like that. She was cruizing along with my mate in the Astra Turbo.

Well im pretty sure she thought he was hot and wants me to set her up :)

Something like that. She was cruizing along with my mate in the Astra Turbo.

isnt that kims gf? :(