SAU Community

White Sii Stagea Stolen Good Friday

ShadowKnyght

Thread on my forum - click here

Life is just peachy at the moment - some losers decided to steal my car early morning on "GOOD Friday". (Mitcham area)

Got it back in less than 12 hours but in less than original condition.

Car was found out the back of St John's Church 337 Main Road Coromandel Valley.

They also Stole my neighbours black R33 manual S2 skyline (Billy / William P's) at the same time and took his double din touch screen 7" stereo - but they dumped his car just around the corner and came back for mine... Billy does not know yet as he is on holidays!

Stupid cowards stole my kids new Twin screen DVD player for long trips in the car. Whom ever steals from the mouths of babes deserves to be beaten to a pulp - which if I had heard them smash my drivers side window (right outside my bedroom - the balls!) I would have happily done!

That had to have known as I have a foam child seat and a babies seat in the back. Selfish wankers!

All up the car was found with:

• Smashed Drivers side window
    Sitting on paver's with all four wheels stolen (
18" Manaray Sport Vertec VR5 Gold + polished Chrome alloy wheels with Bridgestone Potenza GII tires)
Damaged Disk break surrounds - when they just dropped it onto bricks after getting the wheels off
My MP4 player stolen
My MP3 playing FM transmitter with a 4GB USB Pen stolen
My Cigarette lighter to 3 outlet + USB power adaptor stolen
My Mini Mag-light from in my dash stolen
The kids Twin 7" DVD player Stolen
Kit was damaged
My Stearing column damaged
My Key barrel ripped out and damaged
Shattered the Ignition Barrel
The stereo was partially removed - they must have been interrupted
Damaged several center console bits when attempting to remove stereo
Scraped rear bumper
Damaged the front bar and side skirts of my kit

Wish they had burnt it cos it is going to be more trouble than it is worth now - having to hunt down the insurance on these bits

Insurance excess $250

(possibly + $500 as it is a turbo - not sure on the not at fault theft side of things)

And if the car insurance does not cover the contents then I may have to try and claim it under house insurance so another $250 odd excess... or simply right them off completely... :D

"See pics here"

<EDIT - correcttion on Wheel type - 18" Manaray Sport Vertec VR5 Gold + polished Chrome alloy wheels with Bridgestone Potenza GII tires>

My wheels:

18sstolen1_213.jpg

18sstolen2_170.jpg

If anyone hears anything on the grape vine - or sees someone either trying to sell these or with these on their car please let me know - I would love to pay them a visit! The wheel and tire combo would be unique as they are the tires that came with the wheels from Japan - so if you see the combo - you will know they are mine.

Edited by ShadowKnyght

there is a set of these rims at japco when i drove past today!

prob not urs but they look identical from the car ne ways!!

goodluck and sorry to hear!

will keep an eye out.

ive marked my rims on the inside along with my tires, so if i ever loose them and then find them in the hands of someone else...i know im not beating up the wrong guy :)

yes - to bad so far away... did you just "drive past" or did you actually stop long enough to see how close they looked to mine - or better still had you actually popped in and noticed them? :)

Just weighing up if it is worth popping in to check them out.

yes - to bad so far away... did you just "drive past" or did you actually stop long enough to see how close they looked to mine - or better still had you actually popped in and noticed them? :)

Just weighing up if it is worth popping in to check them out.

nah i dont think they are the 1's from the place on torrens rd woodville, i think they r Blitz rims, i drive past there every day on my way 2 wrk n they hav been out the front on display 4 nearly a year...

sorry for your miss fortune but if you had no alarm its becuase of poeple like you that we have to pay a high premiums

$250 excess keep dreaming try closer to $1000-1500

insurance will cover everything because you have a police report number

sorry if my first comment is harsh but my insurance jumped from 880 last year to 990 this year due to increase theft of skylines and imports all i can say is ALARM up

ease up tiger...not everyone can afford stuff like...alarm.....immobiliser....insurance......ive owned my car for 4 years...never had immobiliser, alarm or insurance....only getting this shit now cos some pricks broke into it.......

that's just plain silly i would be spewn if you ran up the back of my car and i had to wait 3 years for you to pay off 3g worth of damage @ $25 a week, and your telling me to ease up

just silliness i don't care how good a driver you think you are incidents happy

ease up tiger...not everyone can afford stuff like...alarm.....immobiliser....insurance......ive owned my car for 4 years...never had immobiliser, alarm or insurance....only getting this shit now cos some pricks broke into it.......

also if you cant afford insurance and an alarm don't come whinging on here when your car vanishes get the car!

im paying close enough to $3k a year for a $10,000 car, bit of a ripoff, but goddamn, at least my shits covered.

NO INSURANCE!!!?? Don't come for a cruise till you get some bud.

Curious what you paid for your car? If you can afford a few grand for a car, you can at least afford 3rd Party Ins.....what if you hit a new Porsche or Ferrari....your life would be over!

They pushed the car out the driveway and tried to start it but i have an immobilizer and 2 kill switches connected to my fuel pump.

Damage -

Hole in drivers side door

Stolen dvd player

Stolen Greddy boost gauge

Smashed ignition barrel

Stolen ash tray, don't know why???

Stolen prada sunnies :blink: should have taken them with me but thought they'd be safer in the car than camping with me

Scrapped and dented front bar, a few dents which looks like they've done with their screw driver just to be bastards

They couldn't get it started just like the first time and they have decided to go back and take the neighbors car also!

Edited by BillyMako

^^^ that is ridiculous. Like Steve said - if you can't afford the items above, you can't afford the car. Fullstop, no excuses.

I don't know why the govt don't make car alarms THE LAW - they darn well should. You can get a budget alarm that is better than nothing for under $100 off Ebay - and most of them are so simple you can install them yourself. Yes, if they want the car bad enough they will steal it eventually even if you have a good alarm - but most crooks will flee the moment they open the door and any alarm goes off. And a Club Lock is around $40. If you have both of these then chances are a crook won't even bother trying.