SAU Community

Is It Time To Part My R32...?

Its been quite fun and loyal these last few years, but I may be looking to move on to something a bit more newer - still under the $20k mark.

I am looking at getting a 2002 (or above) Liberty (RX) - Whats ur opinions on libertys, in terms of reliability, handling, holding its value and general comments on the car?

Edited by Draen

owww sad that u maybe leaving the nissan family... libertys hold their value well. they arent gutless and hold the road well..... all in all they are a very well rounded car... try get a manual tho that way it will keep its fun factor and u wont get bored with it. also the interriors are well styled...... maybe also look at mitsubishi 1998 galant or legnum.... and maybe r34 gtt?? still keep ur power and styline

good luck

If your selling you obviously haven't modded it.

I personally wouldn't consider selling mine unless it were growing huge rust holes. Simply because I have a daily and its the 'fun/thrash' r32 rb30det car is cheap that is as reliable as all buggery. I've owned modified commodores etc and they do not like the higher levels of power; they break. :rofl:

One reason I wouldn't consider selling it is because its pretty much one of the lightest R32's made so it always spanks the r33's and r34's making similar power.

The heavier the car the more power is required the more expensive the clutch the more lag is required etc.. :D