SAU Community

All time low.

Wardest

I'm just gonna have a futile whinge here guys.

I'd just like to point out that this morning is officially my second worst morning of the year.

This Melbourne weather has reached a new all time low. As I stood in my living room and gazed out the window onto Malvern Rd this morning never have I had such an overwhelming urge to get back in Bed. Here I am at work 3 hours after waking up and I am still suffering from this deep blue funk. I'm not actually depressed or anything its just that this crap crap weather really drags my spirits down.

Anyone else out there feeling dark this morning?

:P:D:) :) :)

same feeling dude. i wanna get back into bed and i got to be at uni in about 30mins. this is one of the only days so far this year that i haven't jumped out of bed so i can go out and drive my skyline. :P i know what ya mean.

i love the rain ! its been raining not stop for 24 hours hours now its so ****ing great. the only bad thing is my car was so clean and the wheels were all shiny but apart from that. :D

i also like certain corners in the rain if you catch my drift, pardon the pun :D

w2ell coz it was tuned at race pace they have a low scoring dyno, the owner at race pace said the high 170s rwkw it pulled is very very good for the car and the mods i have he said that most get low 170s with those mods, but im gonig to go to a more generally scoring dyno and see, my guess would be somewhere in the 190s

which reminds me i gotta ask leewah his thoughts on the difference in figures of race pace to other places as when i havd the safc etc i got 182rwkw on 10psi and now i have the powerfc and 10.5-11 psi so it has gotta be more, and the fact its been tuned by a much better tuning shop (ice)

/me walks away to PM leewah

lol an it aint raining here just very damp, i find when its damp but not raing to be more unpreditable than when its pouring down, of course i only like going sideways in the dry coz you can handle it, but then again i dont go sideways much :D

I will be cruising up to brisbane next week, leaving tuesday will be there approx friday after a coupla stop offs in albury/sydney/coffs...

only in bris for a few days though then back down to melb.

Rain only pisses me off when A. I get wet even with a coat and umbrella on the way to work this morning - bottom of my trousers are still damp and B. When I want to drive my car.

Other than that I dont mind the rain - it can be relaxing :D

Originally posted by doxximus

own a farm then you will be praising the rain

If you are responding to MY post Doxx then you obviously didnt read it very well :P

Are you?

FTR: there aren't many farms in the city :D

WE DO NEED THE RAIN - I know this, its not hard to know this.

nah was just responding in general lol

but yes rain is pretty shit at times when u start work at 8am every morning and its pissing down freezing and u work in a factory

but otherwise i think its cool