SAU Community

People Are Scum...

heslo

Well that was a great night. Was watching a movie at a mates place in Tea Tree Gully only to hear a car siren go off. At first I thought nothing of it and then I thought, hey, that sounds like my car. I rushed out to the front of their house and sure enough it was my car, both door locks busted and wide open! Assholes! Nothing stolen thankfully, they went through all my stuff and even left my sunglasses and head unit. Looks like they were after the car but the alarm went off just in time. At this time of night all I can see damage wise is the door locks busted and door panels a bit scratched up from it all so at the very least I'm looking at a respray on both doors + new locks. Also for some reason the horn wont turn off so I had to disconnect it, I think they may have caused a bit of damage to it trying to get rid of the steering lock.

So please oh please people, lock up and keep your rides safe. Mine was only there for a half an hour in a back street in suburbia but it seems it's enough for these assholes to find and target!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a great night. Was watching a movie at a mates place in Tea Tree Gully only to hear a car siren go off. At first I thought nothing of it and then I thought, hey, that sounds like my car. I rushed out to the front of their house and sure enough it was my car, both door locks busted and wide open! Assholes! Nothing stolen thankfully, they went through all my stuff and even left my sunglasses and head unit. Looks like they were after the car but the alarm went off just in time. At this time of night all I can see damage wise is the door locks busted and door panels a bit scratched up from it all so at the very least I'm looking at a respray on both doors + new locks. Also for some reason the horn wont turn off so I had to disconnect it, I think they may have caused a bit of damage to it trying to get rid of the steering lock.

So please oh please people, lock up and keep your rides safe. Mine was only there for a half an hour in a back street in suburbia but it seems it's enough for these assholes to find and target!

dam sorry to hear man thats really f-up.

Nah no one followed me, can guarantee that. Just seems like a case of wrong place, wrong time. Just a shame it had to happen to me that's all :)

dang sorry to hear luke....

not having the best run of luck are ya! pitty they got away so quickly, would have been awesome to see a thread called "look at what i did to these scum"

:)

haha my bro sent me this thing from the states...

it says that one of his mates got a blowtorch wired into his security system. so instead of the alarm going off, the blowtorch would just shoots out fire at the person sitting at the steering wheel...

how awesome would that be!!!

that ought to teach them about touching another person's ride!!!

Assholes!!!

dang sorry to hear luke....

not having the best run of luck are ya! pitty they got away so quickly, would have been awesome to see a thread called "look at what i did to these scum"

:)

Followed by "look at my new cell mate"

well done champ.

sorry to hear bout ur annoyance...pricks broke into my 31 a coupla weeks ago...smashed the r/h r 1/4 window and stole my maglite torch and some tools......investing in alarm and insurance now....

damn, sorry to hear of your misfortunes luke.

Hopefully it doesnt cost too much to fix.

its crazy how even after the alarm goes off they still have the nerve to attempt to take the steering lock off. i thought a flashing led was enough to scare any opportunist thief away, i guess i was wrong...they still tried.

Keep them locked up boys & girls