SAU Community

People Are Scum...

heslo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah no one followed me, can guarantee that. Just seems like a case of wrong place, wrong time. Just a shame it had to happen to me that's all :blink:

Not meaning to be an a.hole but consider ur self lucky in a way. Better then having it stolen then burnt !

Aww thats horrible Luke :blink:

Glad they didn't manage to get the car...

You haven't had it long huh?

What alarm has it got in it? I also hope you have got insurance on it??

Yeah KISIN you are right, still hurts though...

Jess, rather not post up what alarm but yes I do have insurance on it luckily... just wish these bastards would get off their ass and earn their nice things instead of having to steal it from others

Jess, rather not post up what alarm but yes I do have insurance on it luckily... just wish these bastards would get off their ass and earn their nice things instead of having to steal it from others

Yeah cool, I was a bit silly for asking cause I don't post up what alarm I have either!

Glad you have insurance on it already!!

Hope it doesnt cost you to much to get it back to being nice :D

Bastards alright for trying to take what is not there's :blink: We had a car stolen this year and got it back after a couple of days...Not nice and wouldn't wish it on anyone :(

oh 4 sure, i feel ya pain mate.

sorry to hear that happened to your car mate.....what is seriously going on all i read/hear about is yet another import being f**ked up or stolen by low lives.....they better hope that i never catch them in the act and if i do they will sure as all hell be sorry.....

Is it just me or does it seem that these c*nts have just been let out of jail.

I mean we haven't had a stolen/attempted break-in thread on here for around 4-5 months, when we used to get 1-2 a week for a while. Just the long weekend gone there are now 3 fresh ones, in different parts of town.

we should just let people steal our cars, that way we know that we wont be sent to jail.

The crims get more rights than the victims nowadays ... thats so f*cking stupid.

:D

Its no wonder the crims do it more and more. Break a bone in them I say, and they won't do it again in a hurry ... just don't get caught on the wrong side of the law. Set it up so it is all 'self defence' in your favour.

thats the first rules isnt it.....set it up so that it looks like a self defence case....hahaha

and i 100% agree with you rubyrs4 on that one mate....thieves and low lifes like that need to be taught a lesson in what happens when you f**k with the wrong people....break a few bones and i guarentee you that he wont be going to the cops about it at all.....and that way he will think twice or maybe thrice the next time he thinks of something like that....

Thieves know how it works! Steal something ... even if someone sees you, they won't do anything.

Well if the public started doing something about it ... catching them and giving them a good beating, then I think they'd be less inclined to try it again.

Would the public just stand around and watch many decades ago? No! The community as a whole has gone soft.

"Hey man, someone stole your car, I saw the whole thing". Well what the f**k did you do about it. Nothing, he said he just watched the whole thing. Harden up people. Get in there and make a difference. You want someone to watch over your car ... then watch over them too.

:)

we should start a new thread..."heroics" - "what i did when i see someone trying to steal a car".......doesnt matter if its an import or any other type of automobile.....

we should start a new thread..."heroics" - "what i did when i see someone trying to steal a car".......doesnt matter if its an import or any other type of automobile.....

Nah. That'll only start bragging or bullshit stories coming out.

Although I've given one example of what I have done, I try to avoid the bragging part.

I've seen so many bad things in my time, and you wouldn't believe some of the things people do. I've done things to make a difference, but there isn't enough webspace to detail them all.

But people should make a difference by doing something about it, rather than talking about it.

:O

haha my bro sent me this thing from the states...

it says that one of his mates got a blowtorch wired into his security system. so instead of the alarm going off, the blowtorch would just shoots out fire at the person sitting at the steering wheel...

how awesome would that be!!!

that ought to teach them about touching another person's ride!!!

Assholes!!!

you would not want that to go wrong....