SAU Community

Cheap Mechanical Work

johnnyc85

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate how much for you to change a starter motor over? well thats what i think the problem is anyhoo lol. turn the key on and it lights up fine and just makes a ticking sound but after a few turns it starts....

• 2 weeks later...

how'd ya feel about doing a pre purchase inspction for me? i dont feel like flying to syd and i dont know much about nissans. on a R34Gt-T if thats any help. you able to do the normal inspection checks? like compression etc. PM me

how much would you charge to paint my engine covers in milenium jade for RB26? im not sure how much the paint would cost but if you could give me a total quote that would be good.

id do it but i dont know how lol..

just to let everyone know for the next week from the 30th to the 5th i can do work every day so if anyone needs clutches,timing belts,services, whatever can organise it for the week.

thanks to all the customers for the great feedback as im sure everyone has been pleased with the service.

cheers

Hey Johnny its good to see an apprentice that thinks outside the square!!!!!

I've been in the trade for 8 years and going through my apprenticeship did a lot of work at home to make ends meet. Started of small (brakes, services) and ended up at full blown engine conversions and performance work. I found that the extra work I did at home challenged me and made me really think and learn as there wasn't anyone else there to help me out. If a car wouldn't start I had to work out why!

The experience you are gaining doing this work will certainly pay off for you when you finish your trade, not to mention the profits of your labour now.

Stick with it mate this trade needs guys like us.

Cheers Matt.

thanks alot mate ,

its a pick up to hear other people who have had success without being a rip off and still being able to keep standards up there.

hope is all going well for you.

cheers