SAU Community

Rb20 Turbos Need For Upgrade

Sandro

Hey guys im after a turbo upgrade for rb20det..i've looked around the forum and seen alot of people recommending what turbos are good for what...ect anyways what i was after was the most repsonsive turbo on the market for about $300-$600 mark? Im on a very tight budget and the current turbo is not working propley...and a few other things needs to be change on the car?

here is what i've got on my car...

-rb20det stock internals

-3'' catback

-stock injectors

-alternating between stock and pod filter

-stock turbo

Ohh and anyone know a good dyno place around the south eastern suburbs..? and prices of a tune up?

They are just copy tunes off other cars dude with a touchup.

They are "around about" right and for all intents and purposes work well...

Personally i would pay the extra for a full tune specific to each car with the remap.

CEF11E does around about tunes if you want him too or he can do a road tune or even on a dyno (specific mods/tune) if you want to pay for the dyno time

Dr Drift tunes off a dyno and he does REMAPS specific to the cars and mods not a map off someone elses car

CEF11E is cheaper because of the style of tuning

Dr Drift charges a little more due to dyno time

I researched this like 2 - 3 months ago before I bought my PFC

Thanks for the reply guys... I just found out today that my blow off has a leak...so cars been running abit rich...feeling laggy and has no powered grrr so the good news is that i dont need a new turbo as i thought...but will be leaning towards an r33 turbo now neways.

But my question now is how can i make the car more responsive...im not all about power, i just want something that will kick in right away when i step on the accelerator. Lets face the facts how many streets can you go down at full speed? and when u do the boys in the blue and white will probably pick you up and be more than happy to give u a lot of head aches.