SAU Community

Widebody

DjeMz

hey all

im thinking about going widebody for the 32 but i think i like the mean tuff bolted look over the blended...

has anyone got any pics of rivet bolt widebody on a 32 i cant seem to find any, im pretty sure theres members on here with them....

also anyone recommend any places where i can get the wide body bits from?

thankyou in advance

as long as there is no sharp edges that can cut your tyres it should be fine, you would need to roll and bead the edge of the cut area ... and dont forget to rust prevent the cut

Tokage Imports down the coast can get bolt on flares for the r32.

looks f**ken hot when done the correct way as well.

+1 for cutting th guards though

and you will need some wheels with big neg offset and wide to make it look good.

http://www.tokage-racingimports.com/

• 3 weeks later...
and you will need some wheels with big neg offset and wide to make it look good.

thats the only thing holding me back... on track days i will be using stockies... it will look so ugly

think the OP's talking about rivetted on flared guard skins, not torana flares.

unless its a track car (or a track pig) it looks ghey with aids really. also its kinda pissweak if you do it on anything under a 30mm flared fender.

Thats a bit harsh shan lol

Not a fan either just get the rears flared

lol if my beaten up sack of shit had rivetted on guards, it'd look natural... cos it'd continue the "ghetto" theme.

but if a nice clean straight car had rivets all over it, and wasn't blended in... unless it was a track car everyone would just think you're a massive poser.