Milage: 125XXX

Transmission:Manual

Colour: 2 pac white?

Complied? YES

RWC supplied?will be negotiated

Currently registered? Yes till june i think

Price: $11,000ono

Comments / Modifications:

hey people i'm helping my brother sell his 1990 silvia Q as he is going over seas for abit and will be moving on to a evo. he has own the car for just under a year and have never had a problem since. its very clean in and out with only a 1 or 2 marks on the rear bumper and a tad bit of fading on the bonnet but you can hardly even see it. the silvia started life with a ca18de but now has a rb20det which i must say is very healthy and smooth and same with the rb20det gearbox with a clutch that still grips hard. Engine does about 450kms.

It is has a stock as a rock RB20DET with about 100000kms (was put in at around 80000kms) only a 3" catback Jasma exhaust and K&N M's pod. This has never been drifted or tracked as my brother drives this with care and isn't in to that stuff. The engine was put in by last owner professionally done by a workshop with receits kept and also engineers certificate. Has NA R33 wheels with heaps of tread. The tyres came with the car when my brother bought it and have not had to change since my brother doesn't drive hard. Did a whole gates racing timing belt kit 7,000kms ago. It also had a spray in i think its 2 pac white? its not a straight factory white as its a darker white with a tinge of blue. All electrics work fine aswell as the sunroof with no leaks. Has a pioneer mp3 player with 6x9's in the back and 6.5" in the front amped up with a orion 4 channel amp. The interior is nice and clean it has been retrimmed in Japan in black cloth which isn't bad though it is a tad faded but very minor.

There are hardly any problems but only small minor ones exist with the digital cluster. The cluster lights turn on and off sometimes but i think its jsut a loose wire or something and the other is the paint. the paint is in ver good condition and panels are super straight but there are jsut a few little marks here and there and plus the minimal fade on the bonnet though in mentioning these problems i am being very picky as they are very minor things and i mean MINOR. Few cracks on the dash board. But if you came to look at the car you would see that the things mentioned aren't anything to cry about. Also just had a service today (26/03/08).

price is $11,000ONO. Just whoever comes up with the best offer will be the one who gets it of course so no stupid offers. RWC will be negotiated with buyer but prefer new owner sorts it out themselves. if anything give me a call, msg or pm to have a look. This is a awesome platform for a drift or track car also as well as a daily which is what my brother used it for.

more pics by request

dsc00501fn3.jpg

Shot with K800i at 2007-06-20

image004dv0.th.jpg

image008ab6.th.jpg

image007mw7.th.jpg

image005oh7.th.jpg

image006fa1.th.jpg

Edited by jakez88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...